Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITRM had an offering early this morning and still up 12% on the day, wait until that offering is closed on Friday. That typically doesn't happen.

SINO had an offering this morning and down 23% on the day. I'm down about 15% overall but still holding it all. This will go as BTC goes. 

ITRM is going to be huge short term. TRCH is going to be huge in a month.

8 minutes ago, Hoops said:

I just started dipping my toes in this.... to avoid a pattern day trade freeze on account I just can’t buy and sell more than 3 stocks in the same day in a 5 day period correct?

i can buy 3 day and sell them all tomorrow and buy something else if I want right?

Correct. Can’t sell in the same day but yes on next day. You also get 3 “free” PDT warnings if I remember. 

24 minutes ago, Hoops said:

I just started dipping my toes in this.... to avoid a pattern day trade freeze on account I just can’t buy and sell more than 3 stocks in the same day in a 5 day period correct?

i can buy 3 day and sell them all tomorrow and buy something else if I want right?

I believe if your account balance exceeds 25K Ameritrade doesn't limit you on day trades.