Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

Is one stock 30% of portfolio too high?  I didn't mean it to be that way, it just happened.  Would anyone say to trim that position a bit and spread it around?  

That's a large percentage of your holdings.

Years ago I was overweight in Boeing stock because their defense contracts were so impressive. Then one day a pilot error crashed a commercial jet and the stock got destroyed. 

Diversify.

23 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

-5.07% here

I have a weird theory but it will be coming up on one year since the low of the market, people will start taking profits with the lower tax rate?  I don't know, just talking out my ass probably.  I can't start selling as I bought all my stocks starting march 20th through may 

Hold the gaming stocks ERB.

1 hour ago, WVU said:

good luck, Screw.  I'm out of TSLA for now

$776 and $630 are the key numbers as of now....just wanted a small nibble in the middle here....I'm sure I'll add....2 to 3 month play just like the last time hopefully....it's not worth $712 or even $512 imo....but we have seen anything can happen like GME....lol I'm thinking the market in general is going to return more to fundamentals....just as it always has