Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

Jimmy my biggest holdings are now apple Amazon BETZ JPM and dmyd. Not exactly Hail Mary’s. But yes plenty of other shit dragging me down too

Solid holdings.

I still play the penny stocks sometimes because I like gambling too.

I used to aggressively play the start-up biotech companies but I learned that for every Amgen that emerges there were 100 that had great ideas but worthless products.

12 minutes ago, WVU said:

I have taken a beating into six figures the past 2 weeks.  You have to get back up on that horse, liquidate some stocks and try to find some bargains.  This is a tough business with insane volatility.

Same here, been brutal but keep plugging away. 

No reason every stock should drop. I didn’t buy BUZZ but Portnoy has a huge retail trader group and haven’t seen/heard him lose. Continues to win other than his sports picks

23 minutes ago, richsox24 said:

Stocks like Apple, Amazon, etc tanking is ridiculous and almost feels rigged. 

Even Penn, with BUZZ hitting the nyse, can anyone explain the tanking of Penn today?

I have nothing but love for Penn. They've had 7-8 dollar up and down swings since hitting 100.

I'm still very bullish on Boyd at 60. It should see 75+. 

Never underestimate the stupidity of the people getting stimulus checks around the same time as March Madness...

On 3/1/2021 at 8:03 PM, housepicks said:

I know par value is, and that this a winning play. I know every time you’ve shorted tesla, you’ve lost. And I’ll post a screenshot whenever the fuck I want.

Hummmmm....should I have bought some BRZL like you told me or shorted TSLA like I did Monday? 

Like I said could happen I would say in the last 2 weeks you have lost all your gains and are in the red now.....welcome to the market that you can't just throw darts and win.....