Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My theory why PENN can't hold gains recently...

Every time we get a huge pump, you have so many shares bought at the beginning of March last year that are cashing out now they can get lowwer tax rate.  Sadly I think this will happen over the next two months and tough to boost ahead.  Just my thoughts and maybe I'm totally wrong.  I'm in it long term because I think barstool sports will be a huge moneymaker just by themselves and PENN will own them 100%

16 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

Every time we get a huge pump, you have so many shares bought at the beginning of March last year that are cashing out now they can get lowwer tax rate.  Sadly I think this will happen over the next two months and tough to boost ahead.  Just my thoughts and maybe I'm totally wrong.  I'm in it long term because I think barstool sports will be a huge moneymaker just by themselves and PENN will own them 100%

I still see abundant growth for PENN shares with more states approving sports betting.

Same for Boyd, Caesars and MGM...

More good news for oil traders. 

Attacks on Saudi Oil Properties Cause Another Price Spike -- Barrons.com

11:25am ET 3/8/2021 Dow Jones

Oil prices rose above $70 Monday -- the first time since January 2020 -- after attacks on a Saudi Arabian oil facility over the weekend, though Saudi Arabia blocked the attack from doing serious damage.

32 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

Everyone didn't buy in March or this price wouldn't have taken so long to get here.  People have been buying Penn since March, but not just in March

On 3/5/2021 at 6:33 PM, Screw Andrews said:

Wink buy when people are selling.....sell when people are buying.....that's been the market forever....

yea but it’s much easier to buy big amounts of shares when it’s 4-5 dollars than 100+
I know after 1 year I’ll looo my trim my position of 1k shares to about 800

19 minutes ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

Apple continuing its nosedive is so frustrating and illogical. They’re gonna sell a zillion phones next year 

Makes absolutely 0 sense and I feel like there's price manipulation going on with that stock.

And pretty much every single analyst price target for Apple is still between $150-225.