Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

draftkings, czr, fanduel partner with NFL.  PENN, nothing lol

Penn has access to Arizona through their NASCAR deal.

Both WynnBet and Penn National (Barstool Sports) have agreements in place with NASCAR, which could translate into access via Phoenix Raceway. WynnBet became the first operator to go live in partnership with an auto racetrack when it launched its Virginia mobile platform last month and is tethered to Martinsville Speedway and Richmond Raceway.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Penn has access to Arizona through their NASCAR deal.

Both WynnBet and Penn National (Barstool Sports) have agreements in place with NASCAR, which could translate into access via Phoenix Raceway. WynnBet became the first operator to go live in partnership with an auto racetrack when it launched its Virginia mobile platform last month and is tethered to Martinsville Speedway and Richmond Raceway.

Nice info, Jim.  It seems like Draftkings is just buying everything, PENN is sitting back and relying on Portnoy, is it enough?

rich it’s been frustrating lately, gambling stocks can’t hold gains at all.  These March numbers should be dropping soon, they should be good.  

I heard PENN might do a 2 for 1 split?  That would certainly be a positive in my opinion, atleast with TESLA it was.

47 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

Nice info, Jim.  It seems like Draftkings is just buying everything, PENN is sitting back and relying on Portnoy, is it enough?

rich it’s been frustrating lately, gambling stocks can’t hold gains at all.  These March numbers should be dropping soon, they should be good.  

I heard PENN might do a 2 for 1 split?  That would certainly be a positive in my opinion, atleast with TESLA it was.

Stock splits are almost always good.  I'd love to see it. 

On 3/26/2021 at 5:22 AM, WVU said:

The SEC is heavily involved in this stuff. Illegal Manipulation would not be allowed.  Getting together with other large holders and timing buys and sells is not illegal.  It’s the same thing wallstreetbets does.

why all the manipulation talk recently?  Because it’s a down market.  That’s why.  I didn’t hear a peep about this when we were all rolling in dough.

http://www.pennystockdream.com/Market-Maker-Signals

17 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

I stopped looked at pre market, I’ll take my beating from 9:30-4 like a real man 

The longer the beating the better imo.  Lol. 

And now Penn is down almost 3% with volume at only 50k shares....for a stock whose average volume is over 6 million per day. 

Price manipulation at its finest. 

1 hour ago, richsox24 said:

The longer the beating the better imo.  Lol. 

And now Penn is down almost 3% with volume at only 50k shares....for a stock whose average volume is over 6 million per day. 

Price manipulation at its finest. 

were the 50k shares mostly sells because that would do it?  Explain who is doing the manipulation and how?

16 minutes ago, WVU said:

were the 50k shares mostly sells because that would do it?  Explain who is doing the manipulation and how?

Penn has a market cap of 14.4 BILLION with 158 million shares outstanding. Even if all 50k shares were sells (which most likely they werent), it shouldn't affect the stock price by 3%. The same would apply if 50k shares were purchased, the stock price shouldn't rise by 3% off of such a miniscule number of shares. The math just doesn't equate WVU.

As for who is doing the manipulating. The same as always... The biionaire suits, shorts, Market makers, hedge funds etc. 

13 minutes ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

I didn’t think it was possible for me to get drilled this hard in a single day anymore with the diversification of my portfolio now and the reliance on bigger cap shit.

this is disgusting. How is dmyd dropping so much? And why is voyager getting crushed?

When a stock tanks 10 or 20% in a day for literally no reason, that's just not real life. 

You are being taken to the cleaners. Been there, done that.