Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre market numbers are not accurate a lot of the time, once they open the price often totally changes in my experience.

thats due to auto buy and sells which go into effect at the bell, but yes it happens frequently but can be somewhat predicted

1k shares carnival @ 9.25

1k shares six flags @ 11.95

1k shares cinemark @ 11.37

1k shares exxon mobil @ 42.00

1k shares penn at @14.95

128 shares DIA @ 195.35

60 shares SPG @ 57.94

it's been a wild ride that's for sure

i didn't run the numbers but looks like you are up maybe 30-35%?

44% as of today

nice hit on save

i'd be in but totally tapped out to be honest

holy shit 44%. that is fantastic.  You timed it pretty much perfectly.   Hats off to you for making the right moves at the right time.  It will end up changing your life.

my thoughts on airline stocks...

We are now thrust into the zoom and video conference era.  Many in person corporate meetings will permanently switch to virtual.  These high end airplane seats are the backbone of major airlines and drive the profits.  Once these airlines realize that a chunk of the high end business will not fully come back they will have to adjust their game plan and profit outlooks.  That could take a toll on these stocks in a few quarters.  

Small budget airlines like Spirit, Allegiant, and even Jet Blue already have the game plan working for them.  They don 't sell expensive seats.  They are after budget flyers and that will be a bigger percent of the market in the near future.

my thoughts on airline stocks...

We are now thrust into the zoom and video conference era. Many in person corporate meetings will permanently switch to virtual. These high end airplane seats are the backbone of major airlines and drive the profits. Once these airlines realize that a chunk of the high end business will not fully come back they will have to adjust their game plan and profit outlooks. That could take a toll on these stocks in a few quarters.

Small budget airlines like Spirit, Allegiant, and even Jet Blue already have the game plan working for them. They don 't sell expensive seats. They are after budget flyers and that will be a bigger percent of the market in the near future.

That’s smart thinking there......just read that to the wife and you got us both ready to sell off and find something else lol