Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol....I told Spud that’s for sure....somebody here did give it to me and I took credit for it outside the forum and screwed up and now tried to take credit for it here.

I don’t think it was you thou.....somebody posted about them buying 10B in ships and that they weren’t going anywhere....if that was you cool....but that’s the true story

I thought that was Mike I were replying too......it very well could have been BB who told me about RC...

But it wasn't with his OTHER holdings.

The few times I have been in that position (holding a M&A target), the new symbol/acquiring company symbol appeared with my other holdings, just like normal.

I've had several stocks that went bankrupt(or were sold), the symbol changes and the amt of your holdings might change, but it should be in the same viewing place. There might be a few days delay while it all resets, but if this was a long time ago i dont know why it doesn't show on his statement.

Wrong quote.....was meant for Brokebraker who might have been the one who said RC bought 10B in ships

Yes Teddi I talked about the stock being undervalued and over reacted to. The amount of ships they have along with other assets alone have value. I got in at 29. If you got in at 22 even better for you. They will be back even if it takes time for a vaccine. Hold it long term.

im in. Thanks pal

I bought this stock back in Jan at around $2.25 because it was like #3 on the Berkshire Hathaway recommended list for 2020. The stock immediately went to $3 and I was thinking about adding more.

Then when covid hit, the stock obviously tanked since they're "retail".

I gave this out in another thread a month ago at like .50 cents but think it's still a really good buy at a buck.

I like Party City and I think there is good upside in this stock.  My only concern is their exposure to malls. I think over time they may look to close their mall locations (along with everyone else).

BUT, I'm only looking for a small upside move in a short period...   So I'm in.

I’ll look at Boyd and party city. CVM been having a rough week for us, rich

Yeah, I think alot of shorts trying to get fat before cvm takes another rise. Their phase 3 drug trial that was going on for years has just ended, which should be great news.

Cvm did fall back to 12 in March before rising to a new 52 week high of 18 shortly after.

Think this thing hits 20 within 3 months.