Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to be kidding me TD; message from them.

Security Impacts related to market conditions

In the interest of mitigating risk for our company and clients, we have put in place several restrictions on some transactions in $GME, $AMC and other securities. We made these decisions out of an abundance of caution amid unprecedented market conditions.....

You kidding me?????????

6 minutes ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

Nice work rich! I sadly got bored waiting for that one and went down to only 15 shares. 

I'm seeing no news on cvm. Was hoping their drug therapy got approval which would mean this is going to $100+. But I'm not seeing anything. I just put in order to sell half my shares. 

1 minute ago, brokerstip said:

In the interest of mitigating risk for our company and clients, we have put in place several restrictions on some transactions in $GME, $AMC and other securities. We made these decisions out of an abundance of caution amid unprecedented market conditions.....

You kidding me?????????

Wow. Wtf does rhat even mean?

1 minute ago, brokerstip said:

You kidding me?????????

Hmm what does that mean for current shareholders of those stocks?

22 minutes ago, rjt said:

Hmm what does that mean for current shareholders of those stocks?

I saw that too.  Did you notice the NOK price did not move for a long time before it went to $7.74 or so? Now down.   I wonder if they have been added to the list. I am leaving with my Nokia 1/27 mitigation trades with a profit..thanks again for posting that.  

4 minutes ago, IAG said:

I saw that too.  Did you notice the NOK price did not move for a long time before it went to $7.74 or so? Now down.   I wonder if they have been added to the list. I am leaving with my Nokia 1/27 mitigation trades with a profit..thanks again for posting that.  

trading was halted on Nokia a couple times