Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, joeybagadonuts said:

Fuck I hope so!!  Have a ton of it ! Couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw AH

Awesome.  Did you or someone post that in here before? So many  can’t keep track.  I couldn’t buy much because account balance was tapped after everything else I’ve been buying. GL!

I haven’t been around much this evening as I’m trying to finalize payroll and financials for clients so I missed the last hour. Everything seemed to crash the last hour when I looked at end of day prices. I’ll have to read up on this Wall Street BS shutting down brokerages, government shutting down a discord, etc. it’s funny how government gets involved when retail is winning and not when hedge funds are winning. 

it’s a joke. 

2 minutes ago, brokerstip said:

I haven’t been around much this evening as I’m trying to finalize payroll and financials for clients so I missed the last hour. Everything seemed to crash the last hour when I looked at end of day prices. I’ll have to read up on this Wall Street BS shutting down brokerages, government shutting down a discord, etc. it’s funny how government gets involved when retail is winning and not when hedge funds are winning. 

it’s a joke. 

That’s why I’m going balls deep in this shit to support breaking the system. Get involved to fuck them for once 

8 minutes ago, brokerstip said:

it’s a joke. 

It sounds like that WSB's is back up, false alarm i guess.