TenLinerClub (TLC) JOEY WINS ROLLOVER AND FINAL!

Boatboatboat

How many ten liners would you like each week  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote

• One every day
    • Every other day
    • 2x a week
    • I don’t care

To continue to have ten liners there needs to be some tweaking.

IAG needs ten people to commit. You can split an entry with someone else.

Each person who commits will need to UP FRONT pay In $ to be banked. At a Min it will be $250. The max would be $500. The amount is decided yet. To be honest if you are unable to send in $250 you really shouldn't be gambling. Tough love at its purist.

IAG will act as the banker.

When you are owed $250 because you have won, you will be paid. When your acct hits $50 you will be put on alert you'll possibly need to re-up very soon if it hits zero.

The number of transactions is creating extra work as well as risk for all of us who use PP.

It will be totally up to IAG how many ten liners she runs per day, but would be capped at a MAX of 3.

We need TEN people who want the 10 liners to continue and will Pay $ upfront to see this is able to occur.

Who is in?

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To continue to have ten liners there needs to be some tweaking.

IAG needs ten people to commit. You can split an entry with someone else.

Each person who commits will need to UP FRONT pay In $ to be banked. At a Min it will be $250. The max would be $500. The amount is decided yet. To be honest if you are unable to send in $250 you really shouldn't be gambling. Tough love at its purist.

IAG will act as the banker.

When you are owed $250 because you have won, you will be paid. When your acct hits $50 you will be put on alert you'll possibly need to re-up very soon if it hits zero.

The number of transactions is creating extra work as well as risk for all of us who use PP.

It will be totally up to IAG how many ten liners she runs per day, but would be capped at a MAX of 3.

We need TEN people who want the 10 liners to continue and will Pay $ upfront to see this is able to occur.

Who is in?

I thought you were acting as banker. Lol. 

As I said, I don’t think we will get ten to commit to front $250...tried to get ten to commit without postup and didn’t happen, but would be nice.  Other option is everyone gets alt payment methods like Cash App, Venmo etc,,,or we just go to weekly PP settle. 

In other news, looks like PP may have shown mercy on me...the transaction in question has been released. 

I doubt I would run 3 a day.  Probably 1...2 max.     

fluid situation lots of moving parts

lets get 10 to commit to a min 250

I would prefer 500 myself

No one is doing that.  I have tried these things before,   Maybe during regular season when we do one a week...,lots of JFC guys in then...but we can’t even fill at $25 daily on credit.   Just sayin. 

My problem woth buying in bulk. If Im going to buy into these things at least try to do when I can watch/pay attention.

I can do whenever.   Seems like there are 4 games a day on that channel, would not want to do more than two per day,  I can do whatever games are most convenient.

You watch these things? Eyes hurt after watching about 2 minutes of this shit....   Jesus, I’m hoping you do not play these online with a headset etc , yelling at TV........LOL.   

I actually did watch part of one one night and was yelling “Stop him!”  lol.