TenLinerClub (TLC) JOEY WINS ROLLOVER AND FINAL!

Boatboatboat

How many ten liners would you like each week  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote

• One every day
    • Every other day
    • 2x a week
    • I don’t care

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are games for Wed 

05/2015:00
Indianapolis Colts
Oakland Raiders
-1-116
+1-104
o38.5-119
u38.5-101
05/2017:00
Minnesota Vikings
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
-3-101
+3-119
o41.5-119
u41.5-101
+120
05/2019:00
Cincinnati Bengals
Green Bay Packers
+7-105
-7-115
o42-110
u42-110
+230

05/2021:00
Dallas Cowboys
Atlanta Falcons
-3-145
+3+120
o46.5-101
u46.5-119
+123

I vote for the 5pm game lol

Damn,  what time you go to bed Sweeps?   I thought I went to bed early. That would be like 2 pm on west coast?   I was thinking of the 7 pm as happy medium...maybe we should start letting people pick the game in line order or something?

Damn,  what time you go to bed Sweeps?   I thought I went to bed early. That would be like 2 pm on west coast?   I was thinking of the 7 pm as happy medium...maybe we should start letting people pick the game in line order or something?

I'm up at 230-3am during the week

Really dosn't matter to me what game, don't really watch the sims but i will put it on one of my screens and glance occasionally 

I'm up at 230-3am during the week

Really dosn't matter to me what game, don't really watch the sims but i will put it on one of my screens and glance occasionally 

How about we do the 7 pm game?   I will do a rogue one for an early game of your choosing whenever you want.   We can leave it open to fill and will do the early game for whatever weekday it fills?    

yeah no worries....Im actually off tomorrow (but have been up since 2am today) since ill be working the next 4 days straight for memorial day weekend.  We have had unlimited overtime since this Rona virus hit which is good but alot of people getting burned out.   Anything over 40hrs/week we are getting double time instead of time and a half to encourage people to pick up more hours..

yeah no worries....Im actually off tomorrow (but have been up since 2am today) since ill be working the next 4 days straight for memorial day weekend.  We have had unlimited overtime since this Rona virus hit which is good but alot of people getting burned out.   Anything over 40hrs/week we are getting double time instead of time and a half to encourage people to pick up more hours..

Damn!  You are essential!   I was essential once.     

Thankful that I can still earn everyday....lots of friends of mine and their family have been out of work for over 2 months now.  

That’s rough.  Considering average American has next to no savings but plenty of debt, tough times for sure.  Hopefully they are getting unemployment rolling quickly enough for these people. 

That’s rough.  Considering average American has next to no savings but plenty of debt, tough times for sure.  Hopefully they are getting unemployment rolling quickly enough for these people. 

Right..my closest buddy has plenty of savings but when this all blows over will most likely be in or close to debt.  All that meticulous grinding and saving over the years wiped clean in ~4 months of not working.  

Right..my closest buddy has plenty of savings but when this all blows over will most likely be in or close to debt.  All that meticulous grinding and saving over the years wiped clean in ~4 months of not working.  

Terrible.    Sorry to hear Sweeps.