25 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote

• KR certainly is, but not Boat
    • Both are good
    • Boat certainly is, but not KR
    • Neither is any good
    • I don't care about chitty

Geez.

And you guys even broke bread together at Disneyworld.

What went wrong?

Obviously the bear thing was a complete accident and just clicked wrong button.

Banned boat by accident once when I was trying to keep peace. Mofo was posting 599 times a day and he was gonna leave because of boat. I talked and like both of them so I thought if I put one of them in ignore in the others account it would help. I didn’t realize if I did then it would ban boat for some reason.

Unfortunately I couldn’t make the right decision 100% of the time like others have.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Banned boat by accident once when I was trying to keep peace. Mofo was posting 599 times a day and he was gonna leave because of boat. I talked and like both of them so I thought if I put one of them in ignore in the others account it would help. I didn’t realize if I did then it would ban boat for some reason.

Unfortunately I couldn’t make the right decision 100% of the time like others have.

We forgive you Michael.  Or at least all I do.

Not all of us can be quite as SANCTIMONIOUS as others.  

yes making a poster who people wanted banned an admin and giving them the info of posters wasn't a good move

nor was making it so another admin couldn't post

or

shoot

not worth it

Yes Mike Yanks was a great mod.

Thankfully only 1% if the signups used their real info And big bear was too dumb to access the back page.

Thankfully only 1% if the signups used their real info And big bear was too dumb to access the back page.

Was one of the funniest nights ever in the history of TGF.

My posts start getting edited.  Posts gone.  Start thread.  Gone.  I was like WTF is going on here?

Investigation was started.  And led to Big Bear with blood on his hands.  

Big Bear.  The biggest retard in forum history.  Was given the keys to the TGF Kingdom.  And was too dumb to make good use of his gift.  

The Legend Returns!

I don’t consider either one a mod. They own a stake in the place and happen to clean shit up when needed. The mods at pepperoni land are mods.

And it’s fucking chitty. Who gives a shit

Spot on.

They don’t really act as normal mods.

Real mall cop mods would be constantly editing, deleting posts, and moving threads and being generally power hungry losers.