Do we have anyone posting that has a PHD in Psychology?

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did Sol lose any resemblance of a decent man, should be the real question

Who are you again?  

Oh.  I remember now.  The Libtard that is dumb as a rock and posts cartoons because he is not bright enough to post an original thought.

I think I'm gonna pass on giving two fucks about an opinion from this one.. 

i really got under your skin, eh convict?

No, you didn't. But something about you tweakers...you always go to some idiotic misrepresentation of what's going on. You're getting your cuhntface bashed in, but you're getting under my skin. Nobody here gives a fuck who's a convict and who isn't. Only you. The guy getting punched out. As I've been doing for years. Every reply is "Glug glug glub vanilla ketchup. Convict."

No, you don't get under my skin. I'm not "triggered" either, as you buttwelders like to say.

No, you didn't. But something about you tweakers...you always go to some idiotic misrepresentation of what's going on. You're getting your cuhntface bashed in, but you're getting under my skin. Nobody here gives a fuck who's a convict and who isn't. Only you. The guy getting punched out. As I've been doing for years. Every reply is "Glug glug glub vanilla ketchup. Convict."

No, you don't get under my skin. I'm not "triggered" either, as you buttwelders like to say.

lol whatever you say con man.

Paddy remember the

“Clickity-clack, Joey. I’m the railway heading your way”

Fucking Brun!!!

Rusty Ted loved that shit.

Joey be honest.....and I’ll be honest with you, I’ve been scared with at least two online threats I got....

We’re you a little worried about Brun sending someone your way?

Who are you again?  

Oh.  I remember now.  The Libtard that is dumb as a rock and posts cartoons because he is not bright enough to post an original thought.

I think I'm gonna pass on giving two fucks about an opinion from this one.. 

Sol. Libtard again. I don't have any hesitation in say that the Alphabet Man is somewhat smarter than you are, or even than you think you are.

He astonished me once. I had told a story on here, I think about the time Meatman and Pierre had the use of Fishead's apartment and got into some Professor style perversion with a horny toad dildo, an air compressor, and an air driven grease gun. There was a bit about greasing a helicopter, and Fishead's cat, a wig, and other stuff. So I posted it.

Couple of immediate comments. I think Teddy said "Great story, Paddy" and Fishead confirmed what he found in the aftermath. Then I asked the question in a reply post. "What is it that makes a great story" I had a one word answer in mind.

In no more than ten seconds, Alphabet Man responds "Detail". The exact word that was the right answer. I didn't expect anyone to get it. I was expecting the Depressor to say "Convict" but he must have been tearing the handle off himself while watching Russian women driving tractors.

Only a genius could have come up with that answer that quick. You do yourself no credit by some ridiculous claim that Alphabet Man is stupid. That's just ...stupid.

Sol. Libtard again. I don't have any hesitation in say that the Alphabet Man is somewhat smarter than you are, or even than you think you are.

He astonished me once. I had told a story on here, I think about the time Meatman and Pierre had the use of Fishead's apartment and got into some Professor style perversion with a horny toad dildo, an air compressor, and an air driven grease gun. There was a bit about greasing a helicopter, and Fishead's cat, a wig, and other stuff. So I posted it.

Couple of immediate comments. I think Teddy said "Great story, Paddy" and Fishead confirmed what he found in the aftermath. Then I asked the question in a reply post. "What is it that makes a great story" I had a one word answer in mind.

In no more than ten seconds, Alphabet Man responds "Detail". The exact word that was the right answer. I didn't expect anyone to get it. I was expecting the Depressor to say "Convict" but he must have been tearing the handle off himself while watching Russian women driving tractors.

Only a genius could have come up with that answer that quick. You do yourself no credit by some ridiculous claim that Alphabet Man is stupid. That's just ...stupid.

Did somebody say MEATMAN?  

RIP

:read

Paddy remember the

“Clickity-clack, Joey. I’m the railway heading your way”

Fucking Brun!!!

Rusty Ted loved that shit.

Yeah, Brun loved you. And he loved Teddy. You were his kind of guys. He knew about the Morro Bay Buttfest for a couple of years, but never said a word about it on the forum. He said he thought some might think ill of him. Nobody cared. Now, if he'd been a convict, well, different story.

Reagan mentions the ridin' the rails post Brun made in the Brun Has Left the Building Thread.

And Brun liked WVU too. I usually do as well, but he can be a bit of a self inflating ponce occasionally. Most times, he's one of ourselves.

Joey be honest.....and I’ll be honest with you, I’ve been scared with at least two online threats I got....

We’re you a little worried about Brun sending someone your way?

Yes. You fucking Person who inserts genitals into their mouth !!! I was coked out of my mind and people are calling my home phone. You would be too.

Lol I swear I totally forgot......

Dude you got to tell the story it will be better then me.....I forgot I got you phone number and who gave it to me....hahahaha but what did I say again? Something about being on your street and seeing you in your Bermuda shorts...

Hahaha.....and you called the cops?

New guys are going to love this story

lol whatever you say con man.

You've lost your sting there. Con man refers to someone like Trump. In fact, he's the poster boy for con men. Nobody's ever accused me of being a con man. Like nobody's ever mentioned your name, the words heterosexual and smart, in the same sentence.

Stick with convict. People like to think, "What the fuck is with this dweeb", and feel superior to you. Which pretty well everyone is. Only CK was at your level, but since that Dipshit Dynasty guy left, his presence doesn't add a stench to the air around here.

Lol I swear I totally forgot......

Dude you got to tell the story it will be better then me.....I forgot I got you phone number and who gave it to me....hahahaha but what did I say again? Something about being on your street and seeing you in your Bermuda shorts...

Hahaha.....and you called the cops?

New guys are going to love this story

Joey has an iron clad memory so I’d prefer him tell it but just reliving it in my head I have to share my version if he doesn’t show up soon