Do we have anyone posting that has a PHD in Psychology?

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhat ringing a bell now.  Old campfire forum stories I've come across recently.  

Was this the guy Big Ted referred to as a genius?  And in the same breathe basically called you a nobody chirping in the wind?  

I'm not sure who Big Ted was referring to. I'm not sure he's even that big. But I do like it when threads develop towards some "story". The Irish love stories. And Forumville has some great ones. We live in quiet times now. It used to be the Wild West meets Rogue Scholar, with con men everywhere in Forumville. It's great to harken back to days when there were hundreds of interesting posters clickety clacking away. (Talking about typing, Joey, not the sound of that train a coming over the border at Blaine, clinging onto those rails for dear life)

I'm not sure who Big Ted was referring to. I'm not sure he's even that big. But I do like it when threads develop towards some "story". The Irish love stories. And Forumville has some great ones. We live in quiet times now. It used to be the Wild West meets Rogue Scholar, with con men everywhere in Forumville. It's great to harken back to days when there were hundreds of interesting posters clickety clacking away. (Talking about typing, Joey, not the sound of that train a coming over the border at Blaine, clinging onto those rails for dear life)

Say what you want about anyone's political views Paddy...  But I think one thing we can always look to when deciding the good from the bad in Forumville.  

Those that have been around forever.  Gamblers.  Tons of transactions between posters.  Won some lost some.  But never STIFFED.  

Those are the solid.  I don't want to list them all because I will leave a ton out.  But you know who they are.  The real makeup of a man is whether or not he pays his debts.  I think that's a one true measure of a man's fiber.  

Say what you want about anyone's political views Paddy...  But I think one thing we can always look to when deciding the good from the bad in Forumville.  

Those that have been around forever.  Gamblers.  Tons of transactions between posters.  Won some lost some.  But never STIFFED.  

Those are the solid.  I don't want to list them all because I will leave a ton out.  But you know who they are.  The real makeup of a man is whether or not he pays his debts.  I think that's a one true measure of a man's fiber.  

Yeah, you can't go wrong with that standard, Sol.

Disturbing thread. Still waiting for Ted’s Joey story though.

I’ll try but I don’t know if I’ll do it justice.....I didn’t know Brun or Paddy really, they were long winded posters who had an axe to grind with some dude banging Bruns x-wife

No idea how Joe got in Bruns cross hairs but he did and Brun said he was coming after Joey and would say Choo-Choo or something like that as if he was in a train.....now I thought it was funny and not knowing Bruns background or Paddy’s I just figured they were busting balls like I do...

Wrong.....Brun broke things.....things being bones....scary dude that ran big drugs with his brother Paddy and neither one was to be fvcked with.....if they wanted your head cracked open you would indeed be a coconut

On to my part of the story....

You might say ...But Ted you fvck with Paddy all the time...

Yes because I have the Golden ticket....Brun loved me and I said very nice things about him at his death to the point his and Paddy’s sister Mona (RIP) sent me very grateful PM’s which I shared at peeps....

If I didn’t have that pass in my back pocket I wouldn’t fvcks with Paddy.....I’m sure he’s mellowed but I wouldn’t want to be the one to wake a sleeping giant if I was out of the circle

So somehow I get Joeys phone number on a PM at Peeps....I don’t even like Joey at the time and wanted to fvck with him he was a pompous ass...

So I call him while in my kitchen and in a low mumbled voice say it’s Brun and I’m heading his way.....Hammer like who? Wtf? Brun? Now I got my dog with me (not baby cakes) and he’s barking and I’m say yeah boy we’re almost there we’re going to get him...

Well just by a miracle Joey had walked out of his house at the same time I yelled I see you Myhrfvvjer that’s you in the Bermuda shorts....well I thought that would end the joke and Joey would know he was being punked but the fvcker was in his famous Bermuda’s so he ran back in and called the cops all coked out of his mind and they came over and took his story

So he’s online freaking out and I come in and say so did Brun day this? And he was all yeah he did and then I said well what did you think when he said this....took about 5x before he screamed Teddy you mthrfvkr

So I punked him forever for calling the cops thinking a poster was in his street looking for him....

Got to know who Brun and Paddy were....their history was posted by the guy banging the wife and they were serious dudes....

Braydon might have think I got played but their records were posted and it was all legit ......

Cops had to be laughing their ass off asking Who is this guy again? A Canadian poster in peeps place who came across the country because you said ‘Let it go’ about his wife being banged by another guy?

They had to lol all the way back to the station...

Joeys GF was there also which makes it that much better

lucky you the cops weren't smart enough to contact the phone company and see who called from what #

(lord)

I thought about that at the time and was worried.....bottom line was they seen Joey all fvcked up and the story was fvcking crazy....it was 15yrs ago nothing like today....cops probably didn’t even know what a forum was....