Do we have anyone posting that has a PHD in Psychology?

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were pretty close , Ted

It was really like you said the timing of everything.

This was during the time where I was a pompous prick who liked to battle everyone on the net Disabler style.

Brun and I had been arguing about something I assume dumb for weeks. One night he starts talking about how he can “come visit me “ or some shit. I laugh at him saying fuck off you can’t even enter this country you sack of shit criminal. Bad idea. This guy is nuts and 100% can and would do this.

Anyways this goes on for awhile and he keeps making little hints about riding the rails down to CA from Canada. One night I’m whacked out of my skull on who knows what and talking shit at peeps. Brun starts claiming he’s close to my area. Next thing you know , Hawaiian Punch’s husband makes a fake phone call to my fucking Land line. Scared the shit out of me bc no one had that number and it rarely rang. Ted says some shit that I admit scared the shit out of me.

I did start to panic and did call a cop friend. He called me an idiot and laughed once I told him someone from the internet was after me. It didn’t help my gf at the time was flipping out about the whole thing.

Will admit Ted got me really good.

I looked at the PHD thread, Ted. Forgot it was that recent.

I think the story was in Bill's posts. If he told Joey he was seen in Bermuda shorts, he probably was. We knew Joey's address at one time, and we have quite a few contacts close to there, so Brun may well have sent someone over to stake him out and possibly saw Joey outside. Was there a photo?

• 4 weeks later...