• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway back to business

my thoughts on tomorrow’s card

Pick 6 will be 6 million

Gulfstream Pick 6

Race 7

#1 American Tap (6/1) , Hasn’t ran since before Halloween and is trying winners for the first time, while also making the Synthetic to Turf Switch for the first time. Now Hall of Fame Trainer Mark Casse, has this 3 year filly flying in the mornings , and his go to pilot rides. In a field loaded with speed, Tyler should be able to use tactical speed, save ground from the rail, and have a chance late. The speed of the speed is the #3 Fast Scene (3/1) , who is another filly that’s been off since October, but the screws are definitely being tightened in the mornings. #8 Glory Dia (20/1) , Chestnut filly is much better than she looks. 7 outta 12 in the money, and has done it on both dirt and turf. Ive seen these connections strike at price before. Note the neck loss to MinittoWinit , followed by a 3rd beaten only 1.25 lengths to the #10 Compensate (5/1), who will be much lower price. Besides the G3 race, this filly is always right there and must be used again. Just finished 2nd ahead of the #5 Foolish Humor (7/2) , who entered that race off a long layoff, and could take a step forward here, as Irad rides. Ben Colebrook has an intriguing filly in the #9 Envied (6/1) , who also is second off the layoff here and has a shot. The Wild Card in the field is the #2 Afficionado (4/1) , Biancone has this shipper in the states for the first time, but encouraging to see 5 works here on the training track. The last half a mile in 47 & 3 on the turf, is impressive. Clearly gets the meds for the first time.

I think the #1 American Tap is going to run a big race with the projected fast pace, The class of that pace is the #3 Fast Scene , and has to be used because of that. You can’t leave the #10 Compensate off the ticket.

I’ll try to get by with 1,3,9,10 on the ticket but leaving some of these contenders (irad could beat me off the bat, with the #5, the #2 Euro shipper is scary, and my long shot. But can’t play them alll

Race 8

Im buying this race

Race 9

This is really nice horse race, and our feature on the day. I can make cases for the most of the Field , So no reason to write too much here. Even Though #9 Social Paranoia (3/1) got a dream setup in the Appleton, you have to include. The Brian Lynch runner #11 Admission Office (5/2) , Must be used. The price horses I’ll include is the #3 El Tormenta (12/1) , who was really cranked up for the appleton off the bench, before that beat Got Stormy and ran behind uni, Got Stormy, without parole. #4 Aquaphobia (10/1) , ate up a bunch of my money last year in New York to point I quit on this one, and was ready to toss again, but I see a big improvement in the Maker barn, and Irad takes the Reins. Lastly , I’ll include the #12 War of Will, (10/1) , Casse as some very similar horses who have been just burning up his personal track in prep for today and since he just got elected into HOF and the connection I have to him recently , I just think I have to include here. I said the first leg scares me the most, but Im leaving off potential winners here as well, like #5 Cullum Road (20/1) , Long shot chance . #6 Halladay (4/1) , is in such great form, and a gutsy toss. #7 Hawkish (10/1) makes a lot of sense, and I always hate leaving Mr. Tagg off the ticket as he saddles #10 Highland Sky (15/1).

Race 10

#11 Shootin the Breeze (8/1) , is sent out by Graham Motion, and totes in some back class. Hasn’t won since breaking the Maiden, but i like the spot here, and that back company this gelding kept, is not like anything he is facing in this spot. You clearly have to use the #6 Battle of Blenheim (2/1) , no way around it. One more I want to use is , is the 8 year old #3 Sublime Appeal (12/1) , Could surprise.

Race 11

Let me back up what I’m saying about Mark Casse, to clarify that Im not his biggest fan, I don’t back his horses often, so this is not a rooting interest type of thing, I just see a pattern on this card. and I’m all over the #3 Tap it to Win (5/1) , I loved this horse at Saratoga last year, and has been working great for this comeback while shortening back up. This single makes me ticket unique I believe, as Im leaving off #4 I’ll Fight Dempsey (3/1) , who could be singled by many and in great form. I think Joel is player on the rail with #1 Septemberten (10/1) , the #7 Hauntedbythemusic (6/1) gets irad after impressive debut, and what has the #11 Whiskey Sunrise (8/1) done wrong, for a barn that’s really been hot.

Race 12

Is the easy square of the sequence. As Long as Saffie didn’t inject this one in the eye for 50 shots of juice, this is just a free square 1st off the claim. #3 Peppi the Hunter (9/5)

So

All (9)

($108) as it stands before scratches

Early pick 5

5 ($54) I’m

Guessing as many wont get in

Win bets

R5 #5 to win

R7 #1 to win

R10 #11 to win

R11 #3 to win

I’ll update everything after changes

Handicapping “the match”

As you may or may not know , I’m a big a tiger fan and can’t stand Phil

But I see an opportunity here at which has to be plus money ( didn’t see a line yet)

Why?

#1 : Tiger has pressure from losing last time , and now playing on home course.

#2 : The two driveable par 4’s tiger will be going after and he finds the rough stuff, along with a Peyton slice, could set them back

#3 : The rule changes on the back 9 to alternating , could have tiger pressing

#4 : Width of the fairways , may allow for easy layups for Phil and Tom

#5 : Tom , been working with my boy , Justin Thomas more than you know

Toiletries

Spicy mackerel packets

Coffee

Hot cocoa

Cookies

Mackerel? Oh you’ll have a pal here with mikeman, he’s a connoisseur of the canned meats...

I’m fascinated by prison life (for real, not busting balls here), did it take long to get adapted? You have a cellie? Hopefully Sweep sent you that money we all donated :cheers

To be clear to everyone , I do own down south , a few k points from the other side, but I refuse give them anything , as I think they are sleezeballs cheats ...

We will figure it out in another way

A few kin points?  DS closing on house loans now???   I’m sure DS isnt worried about a few k in points, shit since your a new poster over here I will PP DS the 1.50 it sounds like you owe him....Also wont have to worry about borrowing pepperonis here, we are strictly post up 

I may try a few horses tomorrow. Ill look your stuff over in morning.  Good luck and stay clear of the PLUMBER, QUEENIE, AND BROKE LANDERS and you should be ok...