Louisvillekid1

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Early Sequence

Race 1

You pretty much have to include the #2 Mayito (9/5) , But I’ve been against this horse for a while now, Another one Id normally be against Against but I fell you might have to include is the #5 Jack Beanstalk (6/1) , Saez riding back on a horse that has some speed in a field that really lacks it. I suppose the rail horse will be sent as well, but not much outside of these two. #10 Sweet Giant (9/2) , woke on when Mr Avila put this one on lawn last out running 2nd at over 68/1. #9 Traffic Trouble (7/2) gets Irad for the first time. This is just not a race you want to take a bunch of short prices , and they are far from deserving those numbers. I think either you go cheap and single Jack Beanstalk and he might of found a field he could wire if given an easy lead here and if not just play the pick 4. Im not spending a bunch on this field. 

Just as a side note, the AE List is lost, and check the boxes. 

Race 2

Another one these 2 year old guessing games. If playing the pick 4, you’ll get the benefit of checking the tote. Zero experience in this field. #2 Restored Order is Frosted first foal, and ran yesterday 420k purchase clearly has talent but was ultra green. I had the #3 Give me to Two Steps (30/1) , on yesterday’s ticket so I’d leave on it today. You have to include Nyquist First Foal #4 Breakthrough (9/5) , If the colt is legit, you’ll probably see 4/5. But still with these 2 years olds, talent can be very green, Not so much with this barn however. Juan Alvarado has been doing some strong things lately and saddles the #6 Cobb (12/1). The barn that has been smoking hot, is Mike Yates who has the #7 Full Send (6/1) , in this event. Anytime you see Constitution in these you races you pretty much have to use. Pletcher trains #8 Hyperfocus (7/2) , and Irad rides. 

I just wanna add the the #9 Peppi (15/1) , is one the Ae list, for Michael Yates and should be drawn in since Restored Order already ran yesterday. This is another Cajun Breeze , that would be the only one with experience in the field and this one ran 4th, 2 lengths behind stablemate JustRightMike , who came back yesterday as the only horse with experience and graduated. Note this one took a little play @ 9/1 on debut. Just something to think about.

Race 3

This group has plenty of speed, throughout but especially from the inside, almost makes a horse I would normally want to back in the #1 Chouchou de Boo (12/1) , I just missed on this Terry Pompay filly last time out, and they move this one up here today. A horse I’d think is a nice one to use underneath at a price is the #6 Mariposa Belle (12/1) , drops in for the tag, and adds the blinkers for a trainer who has big numbers doing just that. #12 Cat Lady (8/5) , Is a single for me, Pletcher drops this one in for the tag and has been competitive vs much tougher, will need too work out a trip, but who better than Irad returning to do just that. 

Race 4

Jaramillo on a speed from the rail in field like this i’ll have to include the #1 Algodonal (4/1) . You can’t toss Danny Gargan right now, especially off a win in a heat that produced next out winners as he saddles #4 Too Much War (5/1) , #6 Sand Drift (7/2) , is one of these Tyler/Saffie horses that I’ve been been against mostly, but I’ll reluctantly include. Im a sucker for Sarah Nagle and Hector Berrios who connect on the #10 Get Rewarded (8/1) , Moving up off a nice win. This is solid horse field , and I can go deep here as I know Im going to have have 2 singles now in the pick 4. 

The #13 Feature Creature (6/1) and #14 Jost Sayin (4/1) , on the AE list are must use in my opinion , if the 13 draws in and Hector rides there , I’ll leave off the #10. 

Lets await the changes. 

Race 5

Dylan Davis Rides the #5 Capeline (5/1) , Drops, shortens up, Goes turf to dirt, after being speed and quit. I mean that’s a handicappers angle’s dream lol… 

Single and win bet.

Race 6

This race is in no sequence today, but lets take a look anyway. #3 Call Curt (6/1) , Should like the added distance on the stretch out. #4 Riggins (7/2) , of course makes some sense, but will be over bet. Of course I like the Khozan #7 Apache (15/1) , Although the turf is going to be something rather new. Don’t ignore Barboza and Saez debuting here, they coulda been in softer spots. #10 Bee Major (10/1) has speed to wire and draws ideally. #11 Reconvene (4/1) , ran well on debut. I have to side with the #12 Eagles Palace (9/2) , Was on this one off the layoff last out, and running against some Monsters @ the spa, and now gets the pilot upgrade, to try a figure a trip from this draw, for Mr. Mott. 

Depending on price I’d throw a win bet on here. But would need 3/1 at lowest.

Welcome. You seem a tad normal for his place so watch out for the full moons around here. I am sure I will get around to following your horse picks when jai alai reopens and me and my mask get down to OTB again. I live in CT so we are one of the baby step states right now.