IAG   +  50

DINGO  25

JOEY  + 75

STRIPE + 175

NBW    + 0

SWEEP + 150

TRY 3    +750

MIKE499 +850

*There is a pending Rollover for FH of next game...FH next game will pay $400..everyone in last liner will be eligible..no new entries til rollover pays. 

Boat +  100

IAG   +  50

DINGO  25

JOEY  + 75

STRIPE + 175

NBW    + 0

SWEEP + 150

TRY 3    +750

MIKE499 +850

*There is a pending Rollover for FH of next game...FH next game will pay $400..everyone in last liner will be eligible..no new entries til rollover pays. 

Nice asterisk addition....Bravo IAG, merrymen were all gathered around the keyboard ready to pounce!!!!!

Nice asterisk addition....Bravo IAG, merrymen were all gathered around the keyboard ready to pounce!!!!!

:laugh

There is a decade ago story of a dispute between Teddy and me when I said FH for Fishhead, and he thought I meant First Half...was at RX ...I still laugh about that when I type FH for First Half. 

Thanks for the time and effort put in iag. I’m game when football rolls around or even nba playoffs. Also if cavillo hits tonight morries is on me

paid in full within minutes....cheers everyone and hope to see you all during NFL  :cheers

YW guys.   Look forward to weekly NFL whenever that happens. :cheers