TEN LINER CLUB. ATTN TRYTRYTRY

IAG

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks as always IAG!!!

Yw Joey.  Watched Molly’s Game just now and LOLLes when JBOD came in to “negotiate,” 

Hey how do the live roulette tables look out there?  Do dealers have to put chips out for you?  That would be a nightmare for me.  Is there distancing?   

Yw Joey. Watched Molly’s Game just now and LOLLes when JBOD came in to “negotiate,”

Hey how do the live roulette tables look out there? Do dealers have to put chips out for you? That would be a nightmare for me. Is there distancing?

Hmmm , honestly most everything seems pretty normal. You’d be fine. There are signs to social distance but it’s mostly only in restaurants. You can pretty much gamble normally and only the employees are required to wear make.

Hmmm , honestly most everything seems pretty normal. You’d be fine. There are signs to social distance but it’s mostly only in restaurants. You can pretty much gamble normally and only the employees are required to wear make.

geez.  Roulette gets kind of crazy with people having to constantly reach over each other....not sure I want to be that far west. Probably safer to play here.  Have fun,,sounds like you are!

Boat +  0

IAG   +  0

DINGO  0

JOEY  +0

STRIPE +0

NBW    + 0

SWEEP 0

TRY 3    +0

MIKE499 +0

Everyone paid.  Thanks all for playing, and thanks Sweeper. Dingo and Tryx3  for your contribution to the cause!  

Will leave this up one more day and then can be moved to dead contest forum.