This is a real HERO! Not those mask wearing losers sitting on their ass collecting free hand outs from the government.

sleepy

“What, are they going to give me? Life? I’ve got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. I could care less.”

“As long as I have two hands and I’m capable of cutting hair, that’s my occupation,” Manke said. “That’s what I do. That’s what I’m going to continue to do.”

“I’d gone six weeks without a paycheck with no money coming in. I’ve been in this business 59 years…I’m 77. I’ve always worked,” he said.

“I’ve never looked for handouts. I don’t even know what they are. I had somebody call me and say why don’t you get on food stamps. I don’t want to get on food stamps. I want to work.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/13/gretchen-whitmer-targets-77-year-old-barbers-livelihood-strips-operating-license-without-a-hearing/

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be interesting tomorrow. There's another protest, and she's saying that State Police have been told to ticket those who aren't social distancing and wearing masks. She's getting more forceful the more the people push back. She's going to lose.

Going to be interesting tomorrow. There's another protest, and she's saying that State Police have been told to ticket those who aren't social distancing and wearing masks. She's getting more forceful the more the people push back. She's going to lose.

Michigan?

Yup, in the end she'll lose, she'll be ruined as well.

“What, are they going to give me? Life? I’ve got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. I could care less.”

“As long as I have two hands and I’m capable of cutting hair, that’s my occupation,” Manke said. “That’s what I do. That’s what I’m going to continue to do.”

“I’d gone six weeks without a paycheck with no money coming in. I’ve been in this business 59 years…I’m 77. I’ve always worked,” he said.

“I’ve never looked for handouts. I don’t even know what they are. I had somebody call me and say why don’t you get on food stamps. I don’t want to get on food stamps. I want to work.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/13/gretchen-whitmer-targets-77-year-old-barbers-livelihood-strips-operating-license-without-a-hearing/

Amen.  Great American.  

A lot of talk about it here.  The state pulled his barber license today.

He said he's never looked for handouts.  But since his license was just apparently pulled, he's about to get a hefty one in the form of a nice GoFundMe payday.  If he accepts it.  

Die hard conservatives who appreciate a man who has worked hard for a living his whole life will step up big time for him.  

He said he's never looked for handouts.  But since his license was just apparently pulled, he's about to get a hefty one in the form of a nice GoFundMe payday.  If he accepts it.  

Die hard conservatives who appreciate a man who has worked hard for a living his whole life will step up big time for him.  

So you cut hair without a license, they wont arrest him.

My next door neighbor owns a barber shop, shut down.  He has been cutting hair in the back yard this week.

There is a $500 donation already.  

Hell yes. ..

It wastarted 7 days ago...Kinda slow at first...

BUT, since newof the license suspension went viral, now it igetting donations hand over fist...

Good for him...

A sucker is born every minute...

Glad that Ol' Karl can MILK these guilt-ridden Trumptards...

Go Karl..U Da Man... :cigar