A very special "thank you" to BoatBoatBoat *pics*

sweeper

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBB sent me a mega handle of greygoose & Callaway shades about 10 years ago when I was making vids..A solid F-YOU vid against Griff way back when.....i was just an asinine poster back in those days like Mousedick is now.  House talks non-stop about how he better than everyone but what has he done to give back???  The answer is NOTHING.   We had a lot of fun back in the day, I was in my early 20's...Houser is 50 now and still a broke dick tard/licker of windows.

BBB sent me a mega handle of greygoose & Callaway shades about 10 years ago when I was making vids..A solid F-YOU vid against Griff way back when.....i was just an asinine poster back in those days like Mousedick is now. House talks non-stop about how he better than everyone but what has he done to give back??? The answer is NOTHING. We had a lot of fun back in the day, I was in my early 20's...Houser is 50 now and still a broke dick tard/licker of windows.

You’re stilll an asinine poster :bulb

Lol

Thats was Thanksgiving

Shirts, shades,vodka, nice bottle Wilmette valley pinot noir.

You got drunk passed out.

Buddies made a video of you on couch

yes...Louisville was there....

I sent a picture of your gifts to my buddy today...said "you remember years ago when I got that bottle of Goose & shades from the gambling site?"...

He text me back, " Dude you not still doing that shit are you?"  

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh

I sent a picture of your gifts to my buddy today...said "you remember years ago when I got that bottle of Goose & shades from the gambling site?"...

He text me back, " Dude you not still doing that shit are you?"  

:laugh

true story.....

Same friend that grabbed me by the throat years ago when Zetapsi from sbr came to my local bar all the way from upstate NY...."You were E-Harmony before E-Harmony, wtf man!"

LOL

Lol I remember when zeta arrived and before greeting , asked if he could be his sandwich in the frig

Wow that dude , makes you never wanna meet another poster

Esiecually the group of him, Bobby, Bronxer , JJ , Patty

Lol I remember when zeta arrived and before greeting , asked if he could be his sandwich in the frig

Wow that dude , makes you never wanna meet another poster

Esiecually the group of him, Bobby, Bronxer , JJ , Patty

and yeah the greygoose was Thanksgiving about 9 years ago...you passed out and Matt & I lit off fireworks in a trash can to wake you up.   Wild