A very special "thank you" to BoatBoatBoat *pics*

sweeper

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBB sent me a mega handle of greygoose & Callaway shades about 10 years ago when I was making vids..A solid F-YOU vid against Griff way back when.....i was just an asinine poster back in those days like Mousedick is now. House talks non-stop about how he better than everyone but what has he done to give back??? The answer is NOTHING. We had a lot of fun back in the day, I was in my early 20's...Houser is 50 now and still a broke dick tard/licker of windows.

No suprise what Swigger is doing here. Guy gets blasted for living in poverty. Guy gets blasted for being an alcoholic who works at in my head. Guy gets blasted for drinking the cheapest liquor that is sold in America.

So he comes up with a plan. He gets a cutting board and saves up $100.

Now he’s got something to talk about. He’s a “give back” type of guy.

Great plan, we never guessed it you tricklestun vodka swiggering drunk.

Man you guys have 25 guys posters here and troll each other

Is their any handicapping done at all?

It seems everyone here cuz boat is so generous and a stand up gentlemen

Or can’t be anywhere else

Sweep is extremely high character

Plenty of real gamblers here kiddo but no real sports have been up.  

I know golf and racing come back this weekend , nothing different then any other forum for most part 

I haven’t seen one post from you except being woody woodpecker

Looking forward to you proving me wrong

You  have ignored the fact there is nothing to post on Kid.  

I don’t bet in a genuine way anything available now

categorically have nothing to prove sir,  that was done A decade ago  , 

Your right

I know most

I’ll save my judgement

But I’m not critiquing

I’m saying why it is

There’s nothing here at the moment

Except this upcoming contest that rd

I can’t believe I missed someone calling me out

who the fukk locked you out guy that you got to here no fukkin gamblers up in here

Man you guys have 25 guys posters here and troll each other

Is their any handicapping done at all?

It seems everyone here cuz boat is so generous and a stand up gentlemen

Or can’t be anywhere else

Sweep is extremely high character

LK

I also dont play horses, actually let me say rarely do i play a horses.....The well known races yes, others i would rather give my wife a couple bucks and let her go shopping while i get some well needed rest...

Gamblers are plenty here just like almost anywhere......As for people being here because Boat gives them stuff, he wasn’t here for a year or so and posters were still here so i would say while boat has been generous to posters over the years it’s not the reason most are here....

Since you brought it up, how many posters would be at SBR without pizza points? And the other FREE contests they run their because most of their clientele cannot post up 50-100 bucks for a CASH contest?   You think most posters at SBR prefer cheese over Roni pizza ?

Also stop stressing have any site pay you for your posting or write ups, it almost sounds like a tout move pal.....Post your shit people win with it they dont mind sending a. Couple bucks.  To insist you get paid isnt a good look as there is a couple 500 dudes just like you hoping to post or write for a forum.   Shit it took JJSilver, Cockmuncher and others a few years to hit their stride....

SBR John still dating that chick that must be 23 by now, i know when he 1st scooped here up from Thailand she was about 15....Hell of a place they got going over there......

One last thing HAPPY SUNDAY LK, have a great day and another day and waking up breathing....

Fucking pussy!!

Nothing better than firing at a random sport in a random league in asia staring at 2am picking your side by the team name you like more. Find the game on the internet and root away.

And you usually do better at those bets than the ones you "study" hard on and have an opinion. At least I do.

• 3 months later...

Glove disintegrated after a handful of swings.......

20200825-145548-HDR.jpg

On a high note I am getting more and more comfortable with the Epic driver.....the 56 degree is a struggle still & the Chrome Soft balls are long gone ( I did give away 2 sleeves to a friend) so I tech only lost 6 balls.

Have already played more rounds this year than I have the past 3 years combined.....Still the most aggravating yet enjoyable sport there is  :laugh