Need a break

Boatboatboat

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell you what, -BBB-.  

There's not a guy here who likes to have more fun and bust balls like this guy.  But at this point, I'm gonna have to draw a line.  Gonna go ahead and BOW out.  So go ahead and chalk this one up as a W on your end.  

Ive said it before, and I'll say it again.  I have ZERO (0) respect for you and your act.  You are a condescending prick who just can't let things go.  And just can't come to grips with why a slew of posters think you are trash.  This thread this morning has brought you to a new low.  A forum moderator going bottom of the barrel because he's upset with being embarrassed.  

Sorry Kinger.  But I'm gonna have to draw the line.  Not gonna be able to frequent/support this place as long as this HICK trash is here helping run things.  Gonna have to have some standards and PRINCIPLE.  Somebody let me know when this turd disappears again.  

In the meantime...  See you at Peeps!  

There's not a guy here who likes to have more fun and bust balls like this guy. But at this point, I'm gonna have to draw a line. Gonna go ahead and BOW out. So go ahead and chalk this one up as a W on your end.

Ive said it before, and I'll say it again. I have ZERO (0) respect for you and your act. You are a condescending prick who just can't let things go. And just can't come to grips with why a slew of posters think you are trash. This thread this morning has brought you to a new low. A forum moderator going bottom of the barrel because he's upset with being embarrassed.

Sorry Kinger. But I'm gonna have to draw the line. Not gonna be able to frequent/support this place as long as this HICK trash is here helping run things. Gonna have to have some standards and PRINCIPLE. Somebody let me know when this turd disappears again.

In the meantime... See you at Peeps!

Holy tilt

There's not a guy here who likes to have more fun and bust balls like this guy.  But at this point, I'm gonna have to draw a line.  Gonna go ahead and BOW out.  So go ahead and chalk this one up as a W on your end.  

Ive said it before, and I'll say it again.  I have ZERO (0) respect for you and your act.  You are a condescending prick who just can't let things go.  And just can't come to grips with why a slew of posters think you are trash.  This thread this morning has brought you to a new low.  A forum moderator going bottom of the barrel because he's upset with being embarrassed.  

Sorry Kinger.  But I'm gonna have to draw the line.  Not gonna be able to frequent/support this place as long as this HICK trash is here helping run things.  Gonna have to have some standards and PRINCIPLE.  Somebody let me know when this turd disappears again.  

So racists rants didn't do it. Misogynistic shit didn't do it. Bigotry?--Nah. Chauvinism/Jingoism?--Nope. Stiff pardons?--Cool.

People here, me included, tolerate many things.

But someone bringing up something that YOU brought up first (you shouldn't have), and that's it?

Cool.

So racists rants didn't do it. Misogynistic shit didn't do it. Bigotry?--Nah. Chauvinism/Jingoism?--Nope. Stiff pardons?--Cool.

But someone bringing up something that YOU brought up first (you shouldn't have), and that's it?

Cool.

Accuracy.

Cool.

Oops

In the meantime...  See you at Peeps!  Why ? 

Isn't  that  where"  Posters go to Die "

Cool.

Buried.

Get well soon, Disabler !

97410-D0-E-8-D38-4-D83-88-FB-2-B4-CF4521

:mutley