haven’t seen one write up

Guys aren’t feeling it all

And I agree

Everyone is so bitter

And it funnels down

And you guys aren’t even tight knitted

Boat, Teddy , w2w, handful of others and that’s it

Not bashing , just sharing why it won’t work

What write up would you expect to see over the last 2 months??

most horse players are despicable chain smoking degenerates who snap there fingers as horses approach the stretch

the worst kind of pathetic out there. Perhaps 10-15% are not degenerates 

I’m not even defending the site , I’m wondering what sport write up would you expect to see ?

lf you wanna compare sports  tickets from the last 3 years shoot me a message 

There is no handicapping being done here

And I agree

Everyone is so bitter

And it funnels down

Should we do a write up that names TEN horses without selecting one, then claim to have picked the $1300 ex when two of the ten come out?

Race 6

Lots to cover in this field. The #1 Longpants Required (12/1) , is going be overlooked in this field, but I think the last race off the layoff was a sign of improvement. Don’t be surprised if the #2 Magic Flute (15/1) , wakes up in the new barn of Jimmy Jerkens. Strong work tab, after tiring on the turf try. Note the Z pattern on the #3 Starship Mallomar (20/1) in this filly’s first turf attempt. I don’t question George Weaver, so he must like something putting this filly on the lawn. Not much on the turf side if you ask me. and he doesn’t fair well on grass in general. Big Purchase price, going for 600k on an 85k sire fee. The #5 Pechanga (15/1) , excellent turf breeding, gets a freshening off the long layoff try, Casse has been tightening her up in the am’s at his private track and then went over to the training track for the turf work. Hector rides. Pletcher’s #6 Noudha (12/1) , has been working well very well, and these American Pharoah’s have plenty success on the turf, not sure I ever seen Angel ride for him. Jorge Abreu does great work with Firsters and he brings the #8 My Sweet Wife (12/1) , with a respectable work tab. Casse’s other the #9 Tizlegal (20/1) , didn’t do much running on debut, but again working well for the return and that race came back strong, He keeps this filly protected here as well. #10 Fresco (2/1) , Put up a good number on debut for top flight connections, but Im not sold on that race coming back very strong, while she can’t be ingnored, no thanks at this price. Speaking of not ignoring, look at this #11 Thankful (7/2) , AP Firster who went for 625k has a big ask on debut here, note that Saez rides this Pletcher. Saffie’s Firster the #12 Pseudonym (6/1) , has been lighting up the clock in the mornings, and with a clean break and speed rider to the outside, could be live.

This is very strong race, Can’t wait to watch this one, I think it makes the sequence almost unplayable.

Im very curious to see the tote board

Like here?

I’ve got second place in all but one race today at Santa Anita. Haven’t made a single place wager. Fuck EIGHT races and my win wagers have gotten 2nd SEVEN times.

Yesterday I had 5 seconds at Santa.

Wtf!?

You, shoulda POUNDED 'em ALL to Place...

5K Each Race...

You'd be sittin' pretty...

Just sayin'...

Where were ya? :cigar

There is no handicapping being done here

And I agree

Everyone is so bitter

And it funnels down

I didn’t know we were being interviewed by you for you to grace us with your presence :laugh

Please take Sweep with you thanks pal :cheers