Today's employers can suck my dikk

sleepy

I apply for job and go on two separate interviews that each take all day. The recruiter gets back to me and says they offered job to some one else. That was two months ago and I seen about 20 times since the job supposedly was offered to someone else that it had been re-posted on the job boards.

I went on interview with company about three miles from my house that I really wanted to get. The interview went very well and the Engineering Manager contacted me about a week after seeing if I was still available and said he was very interested. Never heard from him again after that call and the position has been posted pretty much non stop for the last nine months on the job boards.

These fukks are worse than a hot little cok tease. Always have you come in get excited waste all your time and never call you back or just straight up lie.

pretty sure sleepy isn't even QUALIFIED for a job, let alone "overqualified"

why do you think employers keep jerking him around and denying him?

3 degrees pal

graduated summa cum laude from the shitty university in madison

a lot of good that did for me

still doing better than Landers though :cheers

Guest ChrisHarvard

From now on, wait about 3 days after your interview. Call the hiring manager and tell him or her that you've received an offer for another position but you really wanted to grow your career with their company so you're just following up before you accept the new position. Sometimes they will cave and hire you.

Just started looking again today. Sent out three resumes.

I logged 165 hours of poker in March and only lost $1700.

Very cranky right now. Got to think if I spent 165 hours looking for a job would probably have one by now.

FUK

Maybe Roxxy can hire me as his MLB expert.

3 degrees pal

graduated summa cum laude from the shitty university in madison

a lot of good that did for me

still doing better than Landers though :cheers

good luck with the search, hopefully something good comes up soon... i told my daughter i was quitting accounting and she said i could work at bed bath and beyond since they're hiring... that actually sounds like a fun job compared to doing taxes

:cheers