Memorial Day 2020

rito

On this day we pay our respects to the great Americans who lost their lives defending our country from tyranny and protecting our freedom.  To do this I ask you to put your masks in the trash can and get outside and enjoy America.  The CHINESE VIRUS is OVER.  Happy Memorial Day!

What is wrong with durito anyway? 

I don't owe durito $5,000 but I do owe him an explanation even though he doesn't want one..

The reason I thought durito stopped posting was because he had gotten stiffed by RDG for $10,000 or so with the whole 1Vice thing and then HR Wager stiffed BetPhoenix and floated over to RDG when they went under and needed a bailout, so I thought maybe he stopped posting for a combination of those two reasons. I was interested to see what he was going to do and he stopped posting so it seemed likely.

So I decided to find out and I did.

Vaya con dios my darlings...

I don't owe durito $5,000 but I do owe him an explanation even though he doesn't want one..

The reason I thought durito stopped posting was because he had gotten stiffed by RDG for $10,000 or so with the whole 1Vice thing and then HR Wager stiffed BetPhoenix and floated over to RDG when they went under and needed a bailout, so I thought maybe he stopped posting for a combination of those two reasons. I was interested to see what he was going to do and he stopped posting so it seemed likely.

Wasn’t this stiff supposed to leave for good?

• 2 years later...
On 5/26/2020 at 7:20 PM, ACH said:

The "durito" chronicles...

Any June 2022 Update?