Riots in minneapolis right now

mikeman

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, ajt said:

He got pulled over for having an air freshener in his rearview mirror.  What an animal!

He shouldn't have resisted.  He shouldn't have been killed for resisting.  They already have all his information.

I'm sure you're fine with the domestic terrorists storming the Capital with impunity.

First no im not ok with anyone storming the capital. 2nd he would have been let go if it was just an air freshener..

That the part you libtards leave out. Why did he resist and flee ? HMMM lets wait and hear that part.  

14 minutes ago, WVU said:

I’m with the libtards on this.  But the question remains what should happen to the cop?

You are usually with the libtards correct ? 

But weren't you just complaining and went to a town hall meeting when the animals were thrown out of the city district in Miami and came into your safe little community ? 

Lets see Ive been pulled over for a simple tag light out.. A running light that's on the top of cab on 1 of my trucks.. 

Stupid azz shyt to be pulled over for.. Did I give the cop a hard time yes. But just words .  He wrote me a ticket I left .

That's what normal people do ,black or white . We all went home to our families . END OF STORY. 

If I get out and fight the police ,then its on me. My actions could have dire results. So I did not fight the police and try to flee. 

That is the part you libtards always leave out. Guy could have had warrants gun in car ,wanted for murder .. 

But you libtards only look at the ending. Play it backwards, don't resist don't flee..  

Everyone I hear about these “black deaths at the hands of cops” and read a little of the article you expect to see some guy standing there innocently and then getting killed. THEN you see the actual video and see they left out the part of fighting the cops and trying to flee. Jesus Christ. You want to stop dying? Stop giving cops a reason to kill you. Pretty simple.

16 minutes ago, redstripe said:

You are usually with the libtards correct ? 

But weren't you just complaining and went to a town hall meeting when the animals were thrown out of the city district in Miami and came into your safe little community ? 

I’ve grown more right than left.  But I still want tougher gun laws and regulations.  I also want police accountability but still support the blue.  I will never defend a violent protestor or anyone blocking travel.  I applaud the way republican governors have handled covid.  I don’t think masks should be forced nor should the vaccine.  But I wear a mask when required and I have the vaccine.   It’s ok to think logically and support both Left and Right ideas where applicable.  

11 minutes ago, WVU said:

I’ve grown more right than left.  But I still want tougher gun laws and regulations.  I also want police accountability but still support the blue.  I will never defend a violent protestor or anyone blocking travel.  I applaud the way republican governors have handled covid.  I don’t think masks should be forced nor should the vaccine.  But I wear a mask when required and I have the vaccine.   It’s ok to think logically and support both Left and Right ideas where applicable.  

? 

14 minutes ago, WVU said:

Agreed