Riots in minneapolis right now

mikeman

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Young Scholar's infant child will be provided for...

A GoFundMe page set up by the family of Minnesota police shooting victim Daunte Wright has raised more than $400,000 in one day.

The Daunte Wright Sr. Memorial Fund, set up by Wright’s aunt, Kelly Bryant, seeks to raise funds to pay for the 20-year-old shooting victim’s funeral and burial expenses, and for “mental health and grief counseling” for his family.

The money will also help support Wright’s infant son, Daunte Wright Jr., Bryant wrote.

The page has a goal of $500,000, and had raised nearly $410,000 by Tuesday afternoon.

“The road to justice is very long, and the Wright family will not let what happened to Daunte be forgotten,” she wrote. “The officer(s) who took his life must be held responsible.”

A spokesperson for civil rights attorney Ben Crump, who is representing Wright’s family, confirmed Tuesday that they helped set up the GoFundMe page for the family.

image.gif

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Young Scholar's infant child will be provided for...

A GoFundMe page set up by the family of Minnesota police shooting victim Daunte Wright has raised more than $400,000 in one day.

The Daunte Wright Sr. Memorial Fund, set up by Wright’s aunt, Kelly Bryant, seeks to raise funds to pay for the 20-year-old shooting victim’s funeral and burial expenses, and for “mental health and grief counseling” for his family.

The money will also help support Wright’s infant son, Daunte Wright Jr., Bryant wrote.

The page has a goal of $500,000, and had raised nearly $410,000 by Tuesday afternoon.

“The road to justice is very long, and the Wright family will not let what happened to Daunte be forgotten,” she wrote. “The officer(s) who took his life must be held responsible.”

A spokesperson for civil rights attorney Ben Crump, who is representing Wright’s family, confirmed Tuesday that they helped set up the GoFundMe page for the family.

image.gif

I went to fleet farm the other day, the old woman in front of me was asked if she wanted to donate her change to some cause - she said yes. I was next and the gal never asked me, i thought that was odd. :scratch

On 4/12/2021 at 8:12 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

First to be looted:

Foot Locker -665

Any Major Drug Store -525

Liquor Store -440

Public Library +2500

That city is fkd. Mayor ordered police to stand down ..No less then lethal force. Might as well tell the police to go home. 

That mayor should be charged with any crime committed tonight .

Hopefully no Police officers hurt  .. These cops should just go home. Police chief just resigned. He knows the mayor is an idiot. 

12 minutes ago, redstripe said:

That city is fkd. Mayor ordered police to stand down ..No less then lethal force. Might as well tell the police to go home. 

That mayor should be charged with any crime committed tonight .

Hopefully no Police officers hurt  .. These cops should just go home. Police chief just resigned. He knows the mayor is an idiot. 

The mayor also said he doesn't think the police should have weapons.