Riots in minneapolis right now

mikeman

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Our idiot governor(walz) wants the legislature to fund about $300 million to help rebuild mpls - I dont think they're going to give him a dime and Walz just cant understand why? leftists sure are stupid.

They'll find the money somehow.

In my state the Governor takes it from the state employees pension fund for his pet woke projects, then he goes to the legislature and says they have to raise taxes to contribute to the pension fund. They're all his cronies so they go along with the charade.

Taxpayers end up paying for his pet programs by doing it this way.

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

They'll find the money somehow.

In my state the Governor takes it from the state employees pension fund for his pet woke projects, then he goes to the legislature and says they have to raise taxes to contribute to the pension fund. They're all his cronies so they go along with the charade.

Taxpayers end up paying for his pet programs by doing it this way.

I think w'ere the only state right now with a divided legislature, Th R's have been battling Walz on covid for a yr, they aren't goin to give him anything he wants without him budging on that. And Fish - the best part about MN is we have so few negros.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I think w'ere the only state right now with a divided legislature, Th R's have been battling Walz on covid for a yr, they aren't goin to give him anything he wants without him budging on that. And Fish - the best part about MN is we have so few negros.

WOW