Riots in minneapolis right now

mikeman

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His knee was on the victim's carotid artery. I am surprised that he lasted as long as he did. These cops are going to start riots across the country. 

Agree, the most egregious killing of an innocent civilian we have seen in a long time. Guy is accused of using a check That wasn’t his 

the knee cop  should be hung to set an example and reign in these overzealous cops 

The issue is

The cops will get off.

Cuz they masons as is the attn gen and the the state supreme court

They can’t get off, in this case all ready being fired my guess is two or three get deals and the bastard with his knee choke gets a stiff sentence although not Close to what he deserves

The Asian cop is more at fault if the video shows the knee grow being dangerous.....the cop with his knee on the neck just needed his partner to handcuff the boon and throw him in the back of the squad car....not stand there listening to a Black guy say dude 100x

Everyone re-read this post.

If you didn't see anything wrong with it, something is wrong with you.

Step one.  DO NOT COMMIT CRIME

Step two.  Police will never bother you.

Not true.

We can both do our homework, and come up with 100s of stories for proof. The problem is, you would be stuck at 100. I can pull up several thousand if given enough time.

For the most part, what you are saying is true. But, if you want to go 100 against 1,000, let me know.

Dont test MT on these matters..he has been accumulating links for years and is ready at an instant to prove whitey is  wrong.

And on this particular comment whitey IS wrong

Step one.  DO NOT COMMIT CRIME

Step two.  Police will never bother you.

Anyone can look up links. I also have experience.

What is a whitey?