Riots in minneapolis right now

mikeman

The Asian cop is more at fault if the video shows the knee grow being dangerous.....the cop with his knee on the neck just needed his partner to handcuff the boon and throw him in the back of the squad car....not stand there listening to a Black guy say dude 100x

The most outrageous thing is the guy was handcuffed. He was already handcuffed and lying there and the cop still did that. The cops killed him and that's terrible, if they can do it to him they can do it to anyone.

That doesn't make the victim a good guy though.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine the things that occured prior to cell phones being common place to doccument, as well as well as things today that happen behind closed doors.

All Kaepernick wanted to do wss to start a calm peaceful open dialogue about it. But was villainized

kapernick deserves a knee in the neck, he's human scum, period.

Based on his previous comments over the years, his views have been represented here. It wouldn't add anything more substantial to the situation. If he thinks I am wrong about the previous statement, he can "de-lurk".

hard to take anything serious from a guy who thinks Sandy Hook was fake.  Except taxes.  We can take taxes serious from him.

Mad Tiger brings race into every thread....

Listen here, you lying cowardly motherfucker. Any with any GOD-DAMN sense can read and see how it transpired.

Keep my name out of your mouth with lies, you racist, bigoted, degenerate piece of fucking dogshit.

I am not one these people who play high school games with information.