NFL Kneeling

Boatboatboat

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you dont think the NFL should blackball Kapernick?

sure

but it would also be the "right" for the team to cut them

Some believe it is only "right" if it concurs with their point of view

Free speech MOFO's.

Didnt  a certain hero watch a rape go down. Dont know if true but one side wants everything they post to be "true"

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-tapes-allege-mlk-watched-rape-2019-5

Poster Slippery Pete had a great idea for what the NFL should do as a league on opening day.   First play after kickoff.   Every team takes a knee en masse and gets offsetting penalties.  Makes the point.   Will drive the Dear Leader and his Cultists absolutely insane as an added bonus.  

kneel and do whatever you want. burn the flag if you want. in america, you're allowed to hate america. but keep in mind it all falls apart if that becomes the norm. do you want that?

the job of instilling values and love of country falls on parents and community. without learning and appreciating those things first, kids will instead criticize, tear down, and hate the society around them. by default, young people are short-sighted, devoid of historical knowledge, and emotionally idealistic. they dont have the maturity or life experience to contextualize anything. thats why its the job of the adults who surround them to instill those values and respect for institutions before criticizing and attacking them.

instead, today adults force feed their kids self loathing SJW garbage and congratulate them for attacking and shitting on their country and society. its everywhere you look. really important to build a foundation for your kids that rejects that crap. otherwise they are lost by the time they are 14 years old.

I find this interesting.

For those who feel when Kapp knelt during the national anthem.

He was to a degree showing/saying that blacks do not respect the military.

Look up the demographics of our full time active military personnel and compare them to the demographics of our country.

I dont have any opinion that matches this contention..only playing along as you are

Stretching the logic reallly thinly now... So a higher percent of brothers in military means that a black person cant still disrespect the military

Hell the brothers will burn and destroy/loot their OWN neighborhoods in protests.

Frankly this is perhaps the silliest, (non comedic that is) thing Ive read from you in a while..I know its mainly clickbait,  so didnt take too seriously,,commented anyway :dancing

I find this interesting.

Look up the demographics of our full time active military personnel and compare them to the demographics of our country.

So you are saying there's too many blacks in sports? Need to lower that, even if it means lesser caliber players play?

Guesser, are we going to riot every time a cop kills a black person? If so, save the money and don’t rebuild.

Sadly we cannot love our country any more, kids are taught that it’s wrong.

#blacknikesmatter

Not my decision.  Or yours. 

Loving ones country is great.  I'll always love America.   But I sometimes despise the people running her, in this current case, into the ground.  

I find this interesting.

Kaep's kneeling was NEVER about the military.  He stated this many times.  In fact, it was a White, ex Green Beret NFL Player, Nate Boyer who advised him to kneel.   Just another thing the usual Idiots get wrong.  https://www.npr.org/2018/09/09/646115651/the-veteran-and-nfl-player-who-advised-kaepernick-to-take-a-knee

Kaep's kneeling was NEVER about the military. He stated this many times. In fact, it was a White, ex Green Beret NFL Player, Nate Boyer who advised him to kneel. Just another thing the usual Idiots get wrong. https://www.npr.org/2018/09/09/646115651/the-veteran-and-nfl-player-who-advised-kaepernick-to-take-a-knee

Here's an analogy: What if some white kid decides he's gonna throw around N bombs like he's jay-z. And he says "don't worry it's fine because i'm not saying it in a racist way, i'm just doing it the same way rappers do. It's not disrespectful"

You think black people are gonna be ok with that? Hell no. His actions can be intended to be not disrespectful, but still be interpreted that way by someone else.

Clearly that word is viewed by blacks as off limits for use by whites, regardless of what the intent.

And regardless of what you think, it doesn't matter - they have the right to feel the way they feel and are free to do so. But it goes both ways - some people view the flag and anthem as sacred and off limits. Not in a legal or protected speech sense, just on the sense of "you're a douchebag if you do this".

He's a coward to backtrack.

Drew Brees just another pathetic response and PR backtrack.

You can hear others out and agree that change is needed and still think their methods are shitty.

To him the flag/anthem is off limits. Nothing wrong with that opinion.

So you think Brees is lying when he says he regrets what he said originally, and that he's "only" apologizing for PR?   That's a oretty low opinion you have of the man then.   Do you think it's even remotely possible that he realizes what an ass he made of himself with his tone deaf comments, got plenty of feedback from Friends NFL and elsewhere, and realized he F'd up and is trying to amend that?   

I know in Cult Land, Never apologize, never regret, is the mantra.  But in normal land, and before this idiot.  apologizing, regretting, realizing you made a mistake, was common.  That's what Brees did.  

I don't think he's "lying" when he says he regrets it. Not in the traditional sense of the word.

I think he has been "reprogrammed" by the re-education camps that authiritarian liberals now run - primarily the media, which dictates "correct" opinions.

Right, Drew Brees has been "reprogrammed".   I forgot what a sick, looney toon you are.