Shooterman Wins $300 cash from America's Bookie

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

This contest will start August 30th and run during the regular college football season.

College football games will be featured.

You DO NOT have to have an active account to win the contest but you MUST have a valid Americas Bookie account. If you do not have one please click the link at the top of the page and create one.

Each week a spread sheet will be posted. There will be 20 picks and the picks will be due Friday at 12 Midnight EST excluding the first week

1 entry per poster or IP. This first week the picks will be due 8-29 by 6:00 PM EST.

The prize is $100 CASH added to your Americas Bookie account. There will only be one winner per week. To win the $100 cash you must get 14 or more of the 20 picks correct.

If no one gets 14 or more the $100 is carried over to the next week and $100 is added to it. This will happen each week. Max cash pot will be $300 dollars.

The last week of the season the prize will not carry over and the prize will be awarded regardless of how many correct picks the winner has.

A tie breaker will be in place each week. If after the tie breaker there is still a tie the first to enter wins

Each poster or IP is limited to 2 wins total during this contest. If their first win is $300 they will not be able to enter any additional weeks.

th?id=HN.608040663527066459&pid=15.1&P=0

This weeks picks due no latter than 6:00 PM 8-29 EST

To enter the contest

#1 You must have an Americas bookie account

#2 Click on the Make Picks link and enter selections each week prior to that week being closed.

#3 Click on the link and enter your Americas bookie account #. Failure to do so will void your entry.

I suggest each week after your picks are made you post so in this thread. this allows you to keep track of which contest you have submitted your picks for.

Make Picks

Enter Americas Bookie account number

Been on live chat with this book and they refused to open account because I would not provide them my

phone number, what a frickn joke. I have 4 outs and none have my phone number. I tried registering

using a fake number and it would not let me so that's when I went to live chat. No way should a book

require your phone number. I have not had cold calls or any tout calls for over 10 years and I want to

keep it that way............

Guest boatboatboat
in...thanks!

Questions...if inactive at the time, and you win that week....is there a max cashout ? Or a rollover?

you win, no roll over straight cash.

You can't beat it.

Guest boatboatboat
When do you post their lines?

#1 You must have an Americas bookie account

#2 Click on the Make Picks link and enter selections each week prior to that week being closed.

#3 Click on the link and enter your Americas bookie account #. Failure to do so will void your entry.

lines are up. each week as I enter that weeks link I will update the thread title to reflect that weeks picks are due.

Guest boatboatboat
Been on live chat with this book and they refused to open account because I would not provide them my

phone number, what a frickn joke. I have 4 outs and none have my phone number. I tried registering

using a fake number and it would not let me so that's when I went to live chat. No way should a book

require your phone number. I have not had cold calls or any tout calls for over 10 years and I want to

keep it that way............

As it turned out TNVOLFAN already had an account and contact AB in chat and they gave him the account # and PW.