EugeneMorgan

ole gene is a pantload.

the pants dont even fit.

just weighed in at midnight.

all right list your weight goals and time frame

Eugene Pantload Morgan

241 lbs.

Immediate goal: Lose 10 pounds this month

Long-term goal: Lose 50 pounds by end of year.

How will I achieve this?

Proper Diet and Exercise.

good first day...  cooked all my meals and stuck to proteins and fats...  only carbs i had were some green beans i cooked up...

managed to take a short fifteen minute stroll late in the afternoon... heat was not as oppressive as it has been...weighed in again at midnight...

came in at 238 so three pounds less than yesterday... that is a good start and i will take it...  i heard that king revolver has bitch tits...  hope to keep up the good work tomorrow nut every day is a struggle...hognuts

keep the continue

best of luck to ya fifty center and kolzig...ole gene got on the scale last night what a pleasant surprise...the number was 234...

whoa nelly had to wake up alicia to tell her...celebrated with some weed and then proceeded to eat a lot...and gene mean a lot of pork and cheese...

we will see what effect that had...king revolver has bitch tits...but i am trying to spark that ketosis and so far so good i would say...

going to take a walk today...keep the continue

went for a nice leisurely 45 minutes walk today...discovered a few new shops along the way...bar opens at midnight not today but tomorrow... gonna try and stick to vodka tonics...too many carbs in beer and mixed drinks...may camp out...king revolver has bitch tits...plan to get black out drunk like boat...will see how this affects the diet...ole gene gonna have some fun too.

keep the continue