Dirt's too rocky by far

That's why all the folks on Rocky Top

Get their corn from a jar

Rocky Top, you'll always be

Home sweet home to me

Good ol' Rocky Top…

Source: LyricFind

I am the only dave fan in the world.

Both the dolphins who were 10-6 every year and Pitt NCAA who he had at a top 20 team thought they could do better with someone else.

How did that work out?

Very good recruiter at the college level but his game day decision making skills were comical way too often. Had he been able to tolerate delegating some of those duties to his assistants he’d still be at Pitt today.

Colorful character and seemingly a good guy.

What did he do Moldy? He actually offered to give me money lLOLOLLL

that was about 2 years ago when i had a parlay of about 13 000$ last team i needed seattle to win so i needed someone to hedge like 5-6k

he was giving me live betting odds it was changing a lot so i was waiting for some good odds

if i was to win i would give him back like 6-7k he would make 1k profit and if he would win he would send me like 4250 and he can profit 750

as the game was progressing in the 3rd quarter he give me odds to see if i wanted to bet and i told him to bet it whatever happened i dont know

but he never responded back i kept posting asking if he bet it and if he did to show the ticket i think i posted like 10-15 times in about 15-20 minutes asking him if it bet it or not because the game was a 1-3 point game at that time i think seattle was winning or it was tied 

so after the game was over i won my parlay 13 000$ and he wanted me to give him like 6-7k but he never confirmed the bet with me 

he said he went to the TV to watch the game with his dad yeah really ? for 30 minutes he did not bother to check in and confirm with me that

the bet was in so he played me so i told him to go fk him self for trying to scam me