Brock how does or feel

Boatboatboat

To have me arrange a super bowl deal for the guys you claimed you couldn't pay at eog.

You than slow paid that debt while posting vacations from all over, eating prime rib 4 times a week.

Now AGAIN i bail i guy you said you unfortunately couldn't afford to pay after you lost super bowl bets. I agree to pay them, give you time to round up funds to pay me. Now you have $ to throw around like Mike throws around racial slurs on poke-her every nite.

So obviously you have funds.

And i sit and wait......

What up wit dat?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why Doesn't This Dishonorable Fayggito Pay?

Does that mean that you Still HAVEN'T been paid?

IF You HAVEN'T been paid...

THEN You Should Ban this STIFF Until you are paid.

Why are you letting him use this site to validate his Fragile, PUNK, Ego?

"Hey, look at Me! I'm cool when I play poker! Yippee!!!"

Why are you letting the STIFF MIDGET FUCK use your site to validate his Mentally-Deranged Delusions of Granduer?

Why are you STILL letting this MIDGET STIFF Ride You for all it's Worth?tenor.gif

No shade...Just Askin' for a Friend...BOL...:cigar

Frank owes John $500 Frank is unable to pay John. Frank says he has no money. a mutual friend of them Bobby knows that John really needs the $500. he offers to go ahead and paid john because he assumes that as soon as Frank has any money he will start making payments on that advance of money.soon afterwards John is out driving his bicycle and he sees Frank in a brand new Cadillac with dealer plates on it driving down the road smoking expensive cigars that is hurtful