Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 hours ago, mikeman said:

A character flaw that cost him a second term.

Yeah well  that and the cheating. :doh  You still dont get that no matter how many votes he got, they would have just found more or ran those fake biden ballots through the machine 5 times instead of 3.

In another 2 months or so they will have convinced you that there was no cheating and by this summer you will be a full blown truth denier.

I believe a solution is coming sooner than later though.

Things are not what they appear to be in DC.

4 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Yeah well  that and the cheating. :doh  You still dont get that no matter how many votes he got, they would have just found more or ran those fake biden ballots through the machine 5 times instead of 3.

In another 2 months or so they will have convinced you that there was no cheating and by this summer you will be a full blown truth denier.

I believe a solution is coming sooner than later though.

Things are not what they appear to be in DC.

Lmfao!!! 

Tell us what is going to happen on March 4th you silly little nutter!!!

Why would you do this Joe,,,maybe because everybody knows you a mutha fuking pedophile.

No doubt dudes like Sharp think this is cool because it went against Trump.

Biden cancels Trump’s ‘Operation Talon’ Program that Targeted Sex Offenders Living in U.S. Illegally

https://humanevents.com/2021/02/24/biden-cancels-trumps-operation-talon-program-that-targeted-sex-offenders-living-in-u-s-illegally/

Raaaaaaaaaaaa-retard !!! 

They’d shit a brick that you’re so fucking dumb that you could believe the stuff you do. 

You’ve posted dozens of things you assured were huge news and bigs where coming soon!!! Each time a date comes and goes you move the goal posts.

Can’t wait for everyone to once laugh at you for being the forum retard when March 4th comes and goes and Biden is still president and TrumpCuck is still crying and complaining. 

Amazing that not person has ever brought up the fact that Pedo Joe did NOT get an  official 21 gun salute on inauguration day like his predecessors did. I didnt mention on purpose until now as I wanted to see if someone else would post this info.

Look it the fuck up if you doubt. This was not an accident.

Things are not what they seem in DC.

7 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Amazing that not person has ever brought up the fact that Pedo Joe did NOT get an  official 21 gun salute on inauguration day like his predecessors did. I didnt mention on purpose until now as I wanted to see if someone else would post this info.

WOW

7 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Sounds like he's not going to do a state of the union address either, I wonder what that means?

One guess would be that he is not physically capable of giving a speech of that length

But lets say he could,,WTF could he actually say. They have not done shit for America yet and a SOU would be something that ALL the channels have to cover, it would be his single most viewed speech  so far EVER.

That is a WHOLE lot of lying and criticism to cover up

Bonus link

https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/22/heres-the-full-list-of-every-lie-joe-biden-has-told-as-president/

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread