Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, RaiseThese said:

The only thing more pathetic and Joe are his mindless sheep supporters like Sharp Square, AJT and crew.

Commie La is the highest paid babysitter in the country.

Notice the way he walks, a jerky, unsteady walk, he's failing mentally and physically.

Can any pedo fake Pres lovers like Sharp, AJT and the rest of the commie crew explain why this makes any sense.

ICE locks Twitter account that alerted public of illegal immigrants freed by sanctuary cities

ICE did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the change, but Mr. Feere said the Biden administration doesn’t want people to know what kinds of criminals it’s no longer actively seeking to deport.

https://archive.vn/ocdtK#selection-2797.1-2801.125

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Are you saying he has a double?

Nope I am not saying it, at least this time you didnt put words in my "mouth":laugh

I told myself that you would make this exact response to my post,,,hahaha

I only said what I said,,,how you interpret that comment is on you. But it sure does seem odd doesnt it?

Especially when you consider some of the other odd Bidan videos I have posted, most notably of his nose "melting" during a speech and the video of his eyes drooping while half his forehead is smoother than a babys bum while the guy in the background is feverishly making gestures to him.

Dont forget how he was moving pretty well and standing on one foot a few months ago after he supposedly broke his foot.

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Nope I am not saying it, at least this time you didnt put words in my "mouth":laugh

I told myself that you would make this exact response to my post,,,hahaha

I only said what I said,,,how you interpret that comment is on you. But it sure does seem odd doesnt it?

Especially when you consider some of the other odd Bidan videos I have posted, most notably of his nose "melting" during a speech and the video of his eyes drooping while half his forehead is smoother than a babys bum while the guy in the background is feverishly making gestures to him.

Dont forget how he was moving pretty well and standing on one foot a few months ago after he supposedly broke his foot.

For the record, I have never seen him board AF -1, biden doesn't get the same coverage as trump did, as far as I know they dont show stuff like that.

I will repost this as I dont think many people have seen

Watch starting at 5:10, watch the guy moving his hands accross his hair after looking at Biden. Then look at Bidan eyes and forehead a few seconds later

Then at about 8:15 while his back is turned, Bidan touches his facial area and notice how his forhead and eyes have magically changed

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

For the record, I have never seen him board AF -1, biden doesn't get the same coverage as trump did, as far as I know they dont show stuff like that.

Weird because a week ago or 2 ago I posted a video of him boarding "AF1" and you said everything looked normal to you

So did you forget watching it or did you not bother watching it before commenting about it when I posted?

47 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Weird because a week ago or 2 ago I posted a video of him boarding "AF1" and you said everything looked normal to you

So did you forget watching it or did you not bother watching it before commenting about it when I posted?

If I said i noticed nothing amiss why would I remember it?

16 minutes ago, mikeman said:

If I said i noticed nothing amiss why would I remember it?

So you only remember viewing things that are amiss?

The point was that you claimed to have never witnessed Biden boarding "AF1" , just reminding you that you did.that is all.

For the record, I have never seen him board AF -1 :bulb

Anyway check out a few of those vids and see how fast he scoots up the stairs, he even tripped one time. Either way keep an eye out  because all is not what it appears to be.

Just now, RaiseThese said:

So you only remember viewing things that are amiss?

The point was that you claimed to have never witnessed Biden boarding "AF1" when you did, that is all.

For the record, I have never seen him board AF -1 :bulb

Just reminding you that you did. Anyway check out a few of those vids and see how fast he scoots up the stairs, he even tripped one time. Either way keep an eye out  because all is not what it appears to be.

If you assume everything must be fake, then you'll see things that are amiss everywhere.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

If you assume everything must be fake, then you'll see things that are amiss everywhere.

And if you assume everything is real then you will miss the amiss and your mind will dismiss.

You have accepted that everything you see is happening as they tell you it is and I have not.

What is more logical to deduce knowing

A)how poor of a shape we all know Biden to be in AND

B)considering how good the technology is in silicon masks and deep fake videos

Conclusion 1 or Conclusion 2

1. Everytime we see Biden in public or giving a speech that is  100 percent him

2. Sometimes the Bidan we see is either a body double or deep fake.

Its not like this technology is not being used in other areas of deception , so why would it not be used in this situation where we have a senile man with demetia who can barely carry on a conversation.:bulb

That same man was selected by Overlords who cheated to put him in office and carry out their plans. Why would they not use every means possible to carry out the deception?

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?