• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
31 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

Just booked 4 nights in Marathon, first week in August. Gonna be a hot one….

Stayed in Marathon 3 nights while driving to Key West. Really liked that Island. 

Stayed right on beach that had a pier Tiki Bar. Can't think of name of place.

Then stayed at Pier house in key west for 5 nights. Pricey but only place with private white sand beach, and across the street from Sloppy Joes. Never used car once we got there. 

35 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Rd my friend, will be in the land of Desantis in late July for a bachelor party. Was thinking of taking a trip after to recover. Trying to decide between staying in Floria and driving down to the keys (never been) or taking the short flight to Turks and Caicos. Any suggestions about which you think I should do? 

The Keys might be a tough place for a straight single guy to get laid, if that’s what you’re looking for. The place with the most nightlife is Key West, and that’s 50/50 gay dudes to 40 year old women.

7 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Stayed in Marathon 3 nights while driving to Key West. Really liked that Island. 

Stayed right on beach that had a pier Tiki Bar. Can't think of name of place.

Then stayed at Pier house in key west for 5 nights. Pricey but only place with private white sand beach, and across the street from Sloppy Joes. Never used car once we got there. 

I’m gonna pop in to that Pier House this year, check it out. I never stayed in Key West for more than one night, so would be good to find a go to place.

1 minute ago, rdalert447 said:

I’m gonna pop in to that Pier House this year, check it out. I never stayed in Key West for more than one night, so would be good to find a go to place.

Very nice place but like I said pricey. Check out the small private beach . Beach bar and restaurant right next to beach. We got a suite for same cost as room on 2nd visit. The Ocean front rooms have nice balconies also .