Potential $100 Buy In - 2020 TGF MLB CONTEST {Chime in if Interested} ? ? ? ?

Sharp Square

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys!

Hate to not have anything going here even for a shortened baseball season. But I didn't want to try and push forward here on my own and risk stepping on any toes, hell I don't even know at this point who's toes they would even belong too. I just help put together and grade I don't have any other function and I am not in the loop as to what's happening here of late. Hopefully things will clear up and we can get a more unified approach to the next contest. 

Was thinking maybe something for the NBA or NBA playoffs or whatever but we will have to wait and see. 

SIMPLE SOLUTION.

You pay everyone's ENTRY.

I say $250 per poster.

Then when CONTEST ends.  

You pay WINNER.

All ENTRANTS pay you.

I KNOW that I AM GOOD FOR MINE.

That is INSURANCE.

So WHEN the TGF domain disappears.

NO ONE is out ANY money.

I am not in any way worried about the security of the funds guys. But with all the "who owns TGF" crap the enthusiasm for this contest pretty much died. If it were up to me we would do a contest each and every time we could because I think they are fun and entertaining to those who consistently play in them. Sadly we couldn't get this one together and I guess I could have pushed harder but I simply don't know where to look at the moment for any kind of okay or additional backing to organize these things. 

Do I think the domain will "disappear" no not at all and every contest here from a money standpoint has always been 100% secure and I have no reason to believe that changes in any way. That being said it would certainly be nice to know whats happening and that someone is in control here that has a want for contest like these to continue, would just like an okay its cool run with it, ya know something. 

I am not in any way worried about the security of the funds guys. But with all the "who owns TGF" crap the enthusiasm for this contest pretty much died. If it were up to me we would do a contest each and every time we could because I think they are fun and entertaining to those who consistently play in them. Sadly we couldn't get this one together and I guess I could have pushed harder but I simply don't know where to look at the moment for any kind of okay or additional backing to organize these things. 

Do I think the domain will "disappear" no not at all and every contest here from a money standpoint has always been 100% secure and I have no reason to believe that changes in any way. That being said it would certainly be nice to know whats happening and that someone is in control here that has a want for contest like these to continue, would just like an okay its cool run with it, ya know something. 

i miss the bet of day thread  :hat