Trump Saying hes Defeated and Biden will Win

Moldoveanu

Wikipedia is quick and easy. And the fact checking is probably better than Gateway Pundit 

Yes so I ask again

What do you disagree with in that specific story? I posted alternative link for you as well.

Why is Wiki good for you BUT when I used as reference you laughed and dismissed it?

This is what Dems are about.hypocrisy and stiffling free speech that opposes

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wikipedia is quick and easy. And the fact checking is probably better than Gateway Pundit 

Yes so I ask again

What do you disagree with in that specific story? I posted alternative link for you as well.

Why is Wiki good for you BUT when I used as reference you laughed and dismissed it?

This is what Dems are about.hypocrisy and stiffling free speech that opposes

My guy....you seriously have some logic comprehension and false equivalency issues.

I never even read the story. I just asked why you always post content from ERW websites. No one takes the Gateway Pundit seriously.

I used Wiki because it was fitting for the task. Wiki isn't a great source for a lot of things, just like Gateway Pundit

My guy....you seriously have some logic comprehension and false equivalency issues.

I never even read the story. I just asked why you always post content from ERW websites. No one takes the Gateway Pundit seriously.

I used Wiki because it was fitting for the task. Wiki isn't a great source for a lot of things, just like Gateway Pundit

Yes I agree Wiki is okay for quick overview

but why is wiki okay for you to use and you laughed at it when I used it?..besides the fact that you are a hypocrite.

I posted an alternative link  https://fox6now.com/2020/06/29/attorney-armed-protesters-broke-iron-gate-threatened-st-louis-couple-before-they-drew-their-guns/

kim-gardener-riots-peaceful-913x479.jpg

:laugh

Of course, In The DELUSIONAL World of Trump's Ass-Licking Sycophants:

1+1=2 is "Propaganda"

It must SUCK to be a Trump Supporter...

PARROTING Every Steaming Turd (That Trump Shits Down Your Throat)...:cigar

Still waiting on the Biden tickets Chapo. Fake news like every other air bet you've ever made.

It depends on the markets. All in bets are not cancelled. There would be some pissed off fucks if Trump drops out and their bets on Trump still stand. :laugh

Pretty sure it's all in everywhere. You are betting on next President. If trump isn't next president bet loses. Plenty of people on the list aren't running either.

Pretty sure it's all in everywhere. You are betting on next President. If trump isn't next president bet loses. Plenty of people on the list aren't running either.

I am not 100% sure but I remember seeing Trump/Biden market on BOL a few months back. He is still 1.04 on matchbook to be the nominee. Maybe betfair has better prices.

EDIT: That market is still there but nobody will touch it now.

So this type of suppression of constitutional rights and general common sense are cool with you?

Kimberly Gardner is not bought and paid for,

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/st-louis-circuit-attorney-threatens-take-action-couple-protected-home-protest-mob-private-street/

I went back and read this story just to see if it's incorrect.

Turns out it is lol.

Watch the video posted by The Gateway Pundit's own Cassandra Fairbanks: https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1277435223412805638

Here are the first two paragraphs from that article on The Gateway Pundit so no one else has to click that drivel:

On Sunday night several hundred Black Lives Matter protesters gathered in the Central West End neighborhood in St. Louis City. Then in the evening they hundreds of protesters crossed Kingshighway and entered Portland Place, a private gated community inside the city limits.

The broke through this gate.

The video shows they didn't break through any gate. They walked through an unlocked gate.

Additionally, there are multiple typos in those three sentences. This article was written by the founder of The Gateway Pundit. 

#RaiseTheseJournalisticStandards