Trump Saying hes Defeated and Biden will Win

Moldoveanu

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always be wary of those who make auto appeals to authority  ie  cite "EXPERTS"

They are rarely able to take what is obvious to those with experience and common sense

and confirm/refute on their own...so they try and tell you look the the "EXPERTS" who are on their side

Experts is just a term for someone who speaks on a issue that has received some degree of media attention.

The more outspoken you are and the more you are "promotable" ou are then the bigger EXPERT you become.

They are either ignorant or just plain dishonest in their arguments

It is pretty obvious of the types that post here....regardless of side that you are on.

be careful monkey is never wrong, and when he is, he takes the ball and runs away

If you want to argue the merits of a post, feel free. Otherwise, kindly shove your attempts at rewriting history up your fat ass, libtard.

I left because of boat's selfish stances on the virus. And now that his filth is gone, I've returned.

If you want to argue the merits of a post, feel free. Otherwise, kindly shove your attempts at rewriting history up your fat ass, libtard.

I left because of boat's selfish stances on the virus. And now that his filth is gone, I've returned.

nah you you left because your little pussy feelings were hurt