Trump Saying hes Defeated and Biden will Win

Moldoveanu

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that before or after you saying that there was nothing to worry about with the virus?

After.  I was smart enough to realize my very, very, very early assessment was wrong, when it was first mentioned as a thing, and I adjusted accordingly.  Unlike most of you Cultist Idiots, I have no problem admitting I'm wrong about something, and changing.  

After.  I was smart enough to realize my very, very, very early assessment was wrong, when it was first mentioned as a thing, and I adjusted accordingly.  Unlike most of you Cultist Idiots, I have no problem admitting I'm wrong about something, and changing.  

If that were actually the case, half of your posts would be admitting you were wrong.

Pretty sad.

Every one of these people all have something in common. Guesser, billy, and Hines are miserable failures in life.

Really?   Define failure in life?  I have plenty of money, more than I ever thought I'd have.  Plenty of time to do whatever the fuck I want to do, when I want to do it.   Or I can choose to do nothing at all except laugh at and mock idiots like you on forums.  

If that were actually the case, half of your posts would be admitting you were wrong.

When I'm wrong, have no problem saying it.  You, OTOH, are just like your dear cult leader.  CAN'T DO IT.  You idiots think admitting when you're wrong is a sign of weakness, but it's actually a sign of strength and flexibility.  

Really?   Define failure in life?  I have plenty of money, more than I ever thought I'd have.  Plenty of time to do whatever the fuck I want to do, when I want to do it.   Or I can choose to do nothing at all except laugh at and mock idiots like you on forums.  

Another lie and more projecting.

Why wouldn't you take rito up on his offer of an intelligence test between you two?  Easy money.  Right?

I'll even offer it myself.

When I'm wrong, have no problem saying it.  You, OTOH, are just like your dear cult leader.  CAN'T DO IT.  You idiots think admitting when you're wrong is a sign of weakness, but it's actually a sign of strength and flexibility.  

Uh huh.  I provide evidence all the time which just gets ignored by you.

Why would you see education as a waste? You dont believe learning is useful?

I love my job. I get to work from home, make my own hours, and before COVID-19 I was able to travel all over the place. Spent time in France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Czechia, Slovakia, Poland, Austria, Luxembourg, and the UK last year because of this job. The year before that I was able to travel the country and spend a few weeks in Canada.

I value people and experiences far more than making the most money I possibly can. Sorry you dont see it that way

you seem smart fella

if you was sharp tho you wouldn't need to explain yourself to some littleman's victim.

You owe anyone else a justification for what you do?

Just go do fella. Enjoy. Be well.

leave the ground noise for the crickets.

Why would you see education as a waste? You dont believe learning is useful?

I love my job. I get to work from home, make my own hours, and before COVID-19 I was able to travel all over the place. Spent time in France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Czechia, Slovakia, Poland, Austria, Luxembourg, and the UK last year because of this job. The year before that I was able to travel the country and spend a few weeks in Canada.

I value people and experiences far more than making the most money I possibly can. Sorry you dont see it that way

Who do you consult with setting odds for.

Another lie and more projecting.

Why wouldn't you take rito up on his offer of an intelligence test between you two?  Easy money.  Right?

I'll even offer it myself.

Because it's a stupid, dumb, ridiculous proposition.  

What am I lying about and projecting about, Idiot?   I'm describing my situation.  I think I might know it a little better than some Idiot on the Internet, that doesn't know me.  You're the idiot that's assuming posters who routinely make you look like the first part of your User Name, are unhappy, miserable failures.   

There's another idiot that tells me when I started wearing a mask.   More examples of you arrogant, always wrong idiots being clueless about things you don't know.  

Because it's a stupid, dumb, ridiculous proposition.  

What am I lying about and projecting about, Idiot?   I'm describing my situation.  I think I might know it a little better than some Idiot on the Internet, that doesn't know me.  You're the idiot that's assuming posters who routinely make you look like the first part of your User Name, are unhappy, miserable failures.   

There's another idiot that tells me when I started wearing a mask.   More examples of you arrogant, always wrong idiots being clueless about things you don't know.  

Right.  Because you know you'd get crushed.

At least you're mildly smart enough to know that much.

We're not the ones whining about the President daily for over 3 years.

Uh huh.  I provide evidence all the time which just gets ignored by you.

You get routinely embarrassed by anyone that ever actually wants to engage with you.  Your "evidence", is usually laughable, self serving garbage.  What Billy does to you, when he actually feels like doing it, is among the most thorough destructions of another person on the internet, one can ever see.   And highly entertaining.  

Right.  Because you know you'd get crushed.

At least you're mildly smart enough to know that much.

We're not the ones whining about the President daily for over 3 years.

I don't care if I'd get crushed.   Has no impact on me if I would or wouldn't.   Haven't taken an intelligence test since school, and there's certainly no reason to.  

You get routinely embarrassed by anyone that ever actually wants to engage with you.  Your "evidence", is usually laughable, self serving garbage.  What Billy does to you, when he actually feels like doing it, is among the most thorough destructions of another person on the internet, one can ever see.   And highly entertaining.  

Hoping it was true doesn't make it so.  Billy is a conman.  And so are you.  Both of you are pure scum.  A dime a dozen in this industry.

Name one shred of evidence that I've provided that's disputable.  I don't post opinion articles as evidence like your dopey ass does.

you seem smart fella

if you was sharp tho you wouldn't need to explain yourself to some littleman's victim.

You owe anyone else a justification for what you do?

Just go do fella. Enjoy. Be well.

leave the ground noise for the crickets.

It doesnt bother me to explain my backstory or motivation. It's an integral part of who I am.