Trump Saying hes Defeated and Biden will Win

Moldoveanu

So you gave up teaching at a major university with 3 degrees to write $30 blog posts on various bottom feeder sites?

Underachiever much?

No idea whose ghost you are, but money isn't everything.

I wasn't happy teaching college, wasn't happy in the Army, and the thought of selling my soul to become a contractor made my stomach turn. Money is not a primary motivator for me.

I've worked more than 30 hours a week five times in the last two years, and I spent time in 13 countries last year because of the flexibility I have with sports writing. Met some incredible people just bouncing around Europe, and I had amazing experiences. I was set to leave the US for a few months again this year too until the virus wrecked those plans.

On a side note, I'm not sure where it became three degrees. Three BA's and an MA. Depending on where I end up living long-term I might get another Master's too as many countries have a grad degree program as a path to citizenship.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a fukkin crackhead who wakes up at 2 pm, spends his entire day in chitty arguing about useless shit, makes zero contribution to his country or his society, has no friends or family of his own and makes love to his dog, is calling someone lazy and unmotivated.

Now I don't know Mr. Cheap Shot Wide Reciever here for shit but he ain't look too unmotivated to me.

As do most who don't spend their day slapping shit out of a key board that they can't live.

dinkee take a five minute video of you talking your condescending weak ass keyboard puffery to someone on the street.

One time.

Find someone 6'2 240 who piss you off and let them have it. Give them every dipshit, libtard, fukking idiot you got, tell them how fukkin smart you are. Face to face.

Until I see that.

You fake as fukk.

a fukkin crackhead who wakes up at 2 pm, spends his entire day in chitty arguing about useless shit, makes zero contribution to his country or his society, has no friends or family of his own and makes love to his dog, is calling someone lazy and unmotivated.

Now I don't know Mr. Cheap Shot Wide Reciever here for shit but he ain't look too unmotivated to me.

As do most who don't spend their day slapping shit out of a key board that they can't live.

Guess I don't outright own a software business in the marijuana industry and I'm not an investor in several local businesses.

Yup. Zero contribution.

Lazy and unmotivated because money doesn't mean that much to me? That's an interesting take.

Bragging about not working more than 30 hours in a week is exactly what lazy and unmotivated looks like for a brokedick sports writer who wasted years of his life on an education which included a degree for which he can't even expound upon basic ideological differences.

Guess I don't outright own a software business in the marijuana industry and I'm not an investor in several local businesses.

Yup. Zero contribution.

you got a bidnit??

oh wow

the other Monkeethroater said he ain't worked a day since he was 24.

erry buddy dance now.

bump bump ba bippity bump