Curb your Madness

RaiseThese

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a typical stay at home type protestor that thinks she can act a fool with impunity and

as soon as she is given the business starts acting surprised that she is being detained.

Tip- just because you start screaming and yelling doesnt mean you are in the right and

just because you hear people screaming and yelling in a video doesnt mean the police are in the wrong.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1287263143723327488

What did I do wrong?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1287666414258511874

Well it took that scumbag, feckless mob cuck a while BUT:

Portland Mayor Finally Admits Violent Riots Aren't the Same as 'Peaceful Protests,' After 68 Nights

“Last night, 200 to 300 people went to East Precinct intent on violence. The purpose was to attack the East Precinct facility and the people therein,” the mayor said. He noted that “exits were blocked, they were barricaded shut,” and ” accelerants were set and used to grow fires.”

“The attack was immediate, it was intentional, and it was planned. It was intended to cause serious injury or death, and it very well could have,” Wheeler added. He noted that the police used tear gas, which “was authorized by every agency involved.”

“When you commit arson with an accelerant, in an attempt to burn down a building that is occupied by people that you have intentionally trapped inside, you are not demonstrating. You are attempting to commit murder,” the mayor insisted. “And by the way, this building is in a residential neighborhood.”

“I believe that city staff could have died last night,” Wheeler added. “This is not peaceful protest. This is not advocacy to advance reforms or transform any system.”

Additional link

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/protests/portland-mayor-police-chief-to-speak-about-protests/283-02665f95-81e7-44fd-98a0-5f193b28ebc5

This one is kind of a cheat because it happens in Russia

BUT it is also a desired/fantasy outcome for idiots that insist on blocking traffic and doing stupid shit in the middle of these USA#1 streets.

What the video doesnt show(couldnt find original on YT) is that before guy got out of car he did try several times to avoid the guy and ease

around him without success.

He was not aggressive until this fool got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

Well it took that scumbag, feckless mob cuck a while BUT:

Portland Mayor Finally Admits Violent Riots Aren't the Same as 'Peaceful Protests,' After 68 Nights

“Last night, 200 to 300 people went to East Precinct intent on violence. The purpose was to attack the East Precinct facility and the people therein,” the mayor said. He noted that “exits were blocked, they were barricaded shut,” and ” accelerants were set and used to grow fires.”

“The attack was immediate, it was intentional, and it was planned. It was intended to cause serious injury or death, and it very well could have,” Wheeler added. He noted that the police used tear gas, which “was authorized by every agency involved.”

“When you commit arson with an accelerant, in an attempt to burn down a building that is occupied by people that you have intentionally trapped inside, you are not demonstrating. You are attempting to commit murder,” the mayor insisted. “And by the way, this building is in a residential neighborhood.”

“I believe that city staff could have died last night,” Wheeler added. “This is not peaceful protest. This is not advocacy to advance reforms or transform any system.”

Additional link

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/protests/portland-mayor-police-chief-to-speak-about-protests/283-02665f95-81e7-44fd-98a0-5f193b28ebc5

What a fool, took him 68 days to realize that, jesus.

What a fool, took him 68 days to realize that, jesus.

These clown are  infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome. They are so focused on trying to spite him that

they lie, go blind, and cant hear anything logical.

It  literally took rioters trying to murder people by burning them alive in an enclosed/barricaded  building for this cuck to speak out.

The guy is a disgrace!

These clown are  infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome. They are so focused on trying to spite him that

they lie, go blind, and cant hear anything logical.

It  literally took rioters trying to murder people by burning them alive in an enclosed/barricaded  building for this cuck to speak out.

The guy is a disgrace!

The true disgrace is that only when they target people he values, does it concern him, those federal officers(with families, etc), he couldn't care less about them.

This is how men of integrity behave

https://twitter.com/KerriKupecDOJ/status/1291530264229945344

Can we make a quick U-Turn?': Barr stops his motorcade to thank pro-police rallygoers in Virginia

Attorney General William Barr stopped his motorcade as it drove by a pro-police rally and exited his car to offer his support for their message.

“That time you’re driving in Virginia and the Attorney General spots a group of people in front of a police precinct showing their support for the police,” DOJ spokeswoman Kerri Kupec tweeted Thursday evening. “AG to FBI Detail: “Can we make a quick U-Turn? I want to jump out and thank those people.”

That time you’re driving in Virginia and the Attorney General spots a group of people in front of a police precinct showing their support for the police.

AG to FBI Detail: “Can we make a quick U-Turn? I want to jump out and thank those people.”

Watch!
— Kerri Kupec DOJ (@KerriKupecDOJ)

Barr can be seen in the video posted by Kupec bumping elbows with rallygoers, taking photos, and talking about his recent testimony before Congress.

“We love you,” one woman can be heard saying to Barr as he stood in the middle of the crowd practicing social distancing. “This is awesome,” a man can be heard saying.

Anti-police sentiments and protests have been spreading across the country following the death of George Floyd on May 25, resulting in several counterprotests aimed at showing support for police departments across the country that are facing calls from Democrats to be disbanded and defunded.

Several rallies supporting the police have been interrupted by Black Lives Matter protesters, including in the city of New York and Saratoga Springs, New York.

“First, let me say what an honor it is for me to serve under a president who is such a strong supporter of law enforcement,” Barr said to President Trump during a White House roundtable discussion about policing last month. “I’ve said repeatedly that, to my mind, there is no more noble profession in our country than serving as a law enforcement officer. The police put their lives and well-being on the line every day for us, and their jobs have never been more difficult than it is today.”

Police morale has been reportedly declining as a result of the turmoil following Black Lives Matter protests and riots, most notably in New York City where police retirements have spiked by 400% in a move that many say is a direct result of the anti-police rhetoric spread by media outlets and city leadership.

This one is a little outside the theme of this thread but the main reason its important to see is this.

When people say stupid shit like just shoot him in the leg or why didnt they just taze his, please use this video as an example.

Dude kept coming at the officer even AFTER being shot multiple times. This felt like a real 3d shooter type game where villain with

big ass knives are chasing you and closing ground fast.

ALSO after the guy had to be put down the officer was distraught and probably still has nightmares about the incident.

Great results for Patriots. Scumbag Antifa clowns went into a neighborhood that BROOKS no bullshit

Didnt help that they fucked with dude in wheelchair.

Solid ass beatdowns and great commentary on this video

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292284991225958400

Story on events

https://www.dailywire.com/news/antifa-beaten-after-they-allegedly-went-after-man-in-wheelchair-you-guys-came-to-the-wrong-city?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR30wL2VN1To8oJr2GddCzB5VC-unalxLhKForH99O_cbWyZoUxLFocdEiI

Great results for Patriots. Scumbag Antifa clowns went into a neighborhood that BROOKS no bullshit

Didnt help that they fucked with dude in wheelchair.

Solid ass beatdowns and great commentary on this video

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292284991225958400

Story on events

https://www.dailywire.com/news/antifa-beaten-after-they-allegedly-went-after-man-in-wheelchair-you-guys-came-to-the-wrong-city?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR30wL2VN1To8oJr2GddCzB5VC-unalxLhKForH99O_cbWyZoUxLFocdEiI

Doing gods work.