Noon EST -- Norway Soccer Prediction

blanda

I used to post some soccer picks a while back, and since I have been doing pretty well lately, I wanted to share some picks.

Today I love a parlay of over 3.5 goals and Both Teams to Score in the HAM-KAM - OYGARDEN match in Norway.  I got the parlay at +165.

Both teams have leaky defenses and they can score.  This is round 3 of the Norway OBOS-ligaen and these teams are at the bottom of the table.  They both need a win, and I see goals...

This match is at noon EST.  Good luck!

Shut your fucking mouth loser. Game 0-1 already. Goal in the 1st minute. Get back on that bus and get moving. You hear me, boy?

exactly what did you bet mfker ? nothing you piece of shit cuz you did not say what you bet and i dont like past posting Non heterosexual person  

you ugly prick go play in traffic you cock muncher

It's their 3rd game to start the season

Everybody is at the bottom right now

What's ur point with that ?

Plus the line is at over 3 you really got some shitty odds 

Each team lost 2-0 it's a tough mountain to climb

The f aggot who know nothing about soccer, I mean nothing says tough hill to climb :laugh

22 minutes into the game it’s 0-2

ive forgotten more about soccer then you’ll ever know in your life, loser. 

hey bus driver, stick to posting chinese basketball fades that lose by 20 points. k?

The f aggot who know nothing about soccer, I mean nothing says tough hill to climb :laugh

22 minutes into the game it’s 0-2

ive forgotten more about soccer then you’ll ever know in your life, loser. 

hey bus driver, stick to posting chinese basketball fades that lose by 20 points. k?

what did you bet you piece of shit ? 

you are not saying because you dont want to look like a dick when it losses you only post when you win like that Homosexual human being Henry hill 

both of you been sucking each others cocks i see

I used to post some soccer picks a while back, and since I have been doing pretty well lately, I wanted to share some picks.

Today I love a parlay of over 3.5 goals and Both Teams to Score in the HAM-KAM - OYGARDEN match in Norway.  I got the parlay at +165.

Both teams have leaky defenses and they can score.  This is round 3 of the Norway OBOS-ligaen and these teams are at the bottom of the table.  They both need a win, and I see goals...

This match is at noon EST.  Good luck!

Glad that I FOLLOWED (For the MAX).

Great Call...EZ Money...:cigar