So, who has made the switch from EOG to here?

WMtribe17

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat
Will this be the main page on the forum?

yes of the forum, but the site also has a HOME page and you can view that by clicking on the link at top 1/5 of page.

Should see some changes in the next 10 days.

Roll out was rushed.

Guest boatboatboat

Thanx TX.

Our chances will improve if you pull up a bar stool and hang out for awhile.

Check out the contest at the top of the page.

Some nice prizes from Americas bookie with NO DEPOSIT required.

Guest boatboatboat
I am here to support this place any way I can. I am mostly drama free these days.

thank you WVU!

You are in an asset to any forum you post at.

I mean that.

You been in this game a Loooooooooooooooong time (for such a young man)

glad to see you.

JK and eogmike are both clueless about forums and business in general. That much is obvious. With peeps' date=' here, and sbg there's no reason to post at eog[/quote']

JK and MIke are both good guys, only had positive experiences with both of them. EOG Mike was always fair with me

As for the paid subforum idea, maybe he didnt think it through completely but I think he was just throwing out a feeler for a possible way to bring in more revenue. It wasnt received well so he backed off the idea. No harm really, would be silly for him to just ignore possible ways to bring in more money especially with them struggling a bit to find sponsors (lack of sponsors was the reason the EOG 500 stopped running)

I wish I had valuable sports betting knowledge to share... I can get you into a decent stakes gangster poker game in south Florida but that's about it. I know a little about the Giants and Knicks but nothing anyone else couldn't discover on the internet.....I have been to Vegas over 20x but the locals got me beat there.... Point is who really has the kind of information worth leaving one forum over another for??? Maybe a few... Wvu, fish, rail, timely, dink... These guys will never tell you to just go to one forum...so let's all just have fun with the shit.

Guest boatboatboat
New here. Never a member at eog. Just lurked to laugh at the nimrods.

Well I hope you become an active member here Yoda.

You can still laugh at or with us............ as long as we are laughing, like is good.

Guest boatboatboat
will probably still check out eog daily and this site also. boat has been a great help over time that I appreciate and I wish everyone here good fortune

Thank You whiskers. Kind words while far and few between carry ever so much more weight than abusive ones. THANK YOU! Glad you are here!

Guest boatboatboat
:popcorn:

Is this THEE Coach Taylor?

Glad you are here.

Was hoping you would stop by.

We have a sub forum for guys to post plays that will be drama free. Check it out. I think YOU will like it!