IAG, you have zero claim to the forum...

KingRevolver

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost it HOW??? You claim we never played (we did) and then when I state that's hard to believe you don't remember, you say I've lost it?

You can keep calling me crazy cat lady to deflect, but anyone paying attention can see thru that.

Once again they're doing the same thing, trying to rattle you, dont fall for it. Dont argue with him about silly nonsense, if  he wants to talk about ownership, you two and whoever else has a piece should do it off forum.

Yer all fukkin two bit goofy.

Sell this shit to someone and you fukkin clowns can go buy a business you can handle.

Popsicle stand or Tupperware Party or some shit

I just came in to check pms and make sure I didn’t owe FH 34k as closeness. He was only off $33, 942, I will PayPal you your $58 tomorrow Fish.

IAG don’t let Kinger try to punk you for your shares sell to the highest bidder.

She doesn't own shit.  Nothing was signed.  She has no recourse.  Zip.  None.

Can't wait to see her on Judge Judy... "Your honor, I own that forum... my stalker gave it to me.  Just ask him!  Here, I have him on speed dial!"