Red Bull on the right track as a business

tailsyoulose

Attention    Well intending , yet misguided White People

If you think Black Lives Matter really cares or intends to help black lives.

Blacks are getting SLAUGHTERED by Blacks at UNGODLY rates and the Presidents wants to help the city BUT NOOOO

These Marxist can spin shit anyway they want to  but the fact is that the violence and chaos is what they need in order

to hasten their bid to  remake America.

Please do not be afraid to speak up and reject their hateful rhetoric before it is too late for all of us.

You are being misled if you think BLM is about equal rights and justice.

https://wgntv.com/news/chicago-news/blm-file-lawsuit-against-chicago-police-fop-and-fed-government/

Screen-Shot-20200724134400.png

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be like Sam

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/giants-sam-coonrod-kneel-black-lives-matter-faith-christian

Screen-Shot-20200724143750.png

ACTUALLY READ  the propaganda and educate yourself on this .and stop buying onto the media lies of protesting for justice

https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

If nothing else these BLM loonies are pretty clear as to their intentions of tearing apart nuclear families and having kids raised in "village" style.

This is an anti straight man world they hope to create...can you imagine?

Lifelong Dem and Civil Rights Activist Leo Terrell voices support of Trump on live TV and denounces that sham BLM organization

in this opinion piece

https://www.newsweek.com/why-black-lives-dont-matter-black-lives-matter-opinion-1515183.

Why Black Lives Don't Matter to 'Black Lives Matter' | Opinion

ve spent over 20 years as a civil rights attorney in California and I'm known for not taking a back seat to anyone on police misconduct cases. Remember Dwayne Nelson? The L.A. County Sheriff's Department hog-tied and suffocated him in a car. We won that case and put the rightful offenders in jail. Or Margaret Mitchell—the homeless woman who was shot and killed by the LAPD? We won that case too, and ultimately changed the national standard on how law enforcement handles mentally ill victims.

And yet, my commitment to justice and my substantial track record of putting racially driven criminals behind bars hasn't lent itself to returning calls that I've made, in reaching out to longtime colleagues and friends who were behind me every step of the way when I was on "their side." Furthermore, why am I only getting booked on "conservative" media outlets?

I'll tell you why: It's because I'm calling out the farce that is Black Lives Matter—and doing so loudly and proudly. Why? Because, this organization does not speak for me, as an African-American, and if you truly believe that Black lives DO matter, you should reconsider taking your cues from this group's self-serving agenda.

The starting place for this argument also finds roots in the tragic death of George Floyd. Police body cameras from the scene depict exactly what law enforcement should not do. And in fact, other officers on the scene raised questions about what was going on there in Minneapolis. But are the protests and riots we've recently seen the appropriate response to one bad cop? Yes, I say "one bad cop" because right now, there are several names on social media about a few killed by a few officers.

But in reality, it's a very small number.

However, where is the outrage for the constant murder and mayhem that transpires every day in Chicago, Atlanta, Detroit and Los Angeles? Where is the outrage for a Black three-year-old shot and killed in the car? Where is the outrage for a young Black teen girl shot and killed while watching TV in her home? Why isn't Black Lives Matter protesting these tragedies? Why aren't YOU? Do we as a society actually need a body cam video to be outraged?

black-lives-matter-protesters-los-angeleBlack Lives Matter protesters in Los Angeles Mario Tama/Getty Images

These children are living in domestic war zones and the adults who should come to their defense do not demand change. Instead they demand "defunding the police." That would be the same police who are the last lines of defense in drug- and gang-ravaged neighborhoods. Residents in those neighborhoods know the vital job police do. But this "woke" generation of Black Lives Matters activists and protestors lack both knowledge and perspective. They pretend they're fighting the same fight Martin Luther King Jr. did 60 years ago, but this is not 1960 and we do not have Bull Connor and roving packs of German Shepherds.

In reality, Black Lives Matter is comprised of modern day-charlatans who learned the profitable way to protest from the Al Sharptons of the world. Style over substance. Chaos over real change.

Is BLM setting up urban outreach and mentoring? No.

Is BLM demanding better schools and safe community activities? No.

Is BLM paying for the funerals of these Black babies killed by violence? No.

Has BLM set up a GoFundMe or made donations to any of the destroyed—minority-owned—businesses in Minneapolis? Of course not.

To make it even worse, the Democratic Party is literally taking a pandering knee to them. What has Nancy Pelosi done for African-Americans? What has Joe Biden done? Nothing. In fact, the president they love to hate, Donald Trump, has done more in three years for Black Americans and police reform than Joe Biden has done in decades. With one recent executive order, President Trump accomplished more for police reform than the Obama/Biden administration did over all of its eight years in office.

Many do not like what I have to say. But enough is enough. I am being consistent in my beliefs by recognizing those who are actually helping, and those who are hurting the cause. It's not always the answer you want, but it's important to support those actually making a difference.

Naturally, you won't hear this frequently on media outlets because it's not profitable. It doesn't fit the approved narrative. And in an election year, it's always about the best narrative for your preferred candidate.

Yes, Black lives matter. They matter all the time and in every violent death—not just in the very few instances where a police officer is involved.

Get Woke Go Broke

A and E went the opposite route of RedBull and caved in to the mob for really no good reason and look at them now

This will send a signal of a different kind  to those virtue signaling  businesses that think supporting the BLM narrative is a good idea.

These woke businesses didnt really care about black people to begin with and thought BLM support would be a profitable idea. WRONG

The decision makers got caught up in a big WOKE WAKE, (sweet pun) and did not take into account the views of Conservative Americans

ae.png

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/ae-ratings-drop-50-percent-live-pd-cancellation

BLM is a Marxist, anti-religion, anti-nuclear family movement wrapped in a bumper sticker slogan.

The movement BLM is indistinguishable from the terror group BLM, and that is who is getting the donations the terror group. The uneducated left can't separate the 2 obviously if the donor money is going to the destruction of western civilization and the demise of the nuclear family.

ever wonder why the leaders of movements like this are virtually always women? or why the most extreme left congresspeople are 95% women? 

they hate men, and they hate successful families and communities. god knows how this all ends, but in post-apocalypse tailsistan, only men will be allowed to vote.

BLM is a Marxist, anti-religion, anti-nuclear family movement wrapped in a bumper sticker slogan.

The movement BLM is indistinguishable from the terror group BLM, and that is who is getting the donations the terror group. The uneducated left can't separate the 2 obviously if the donor money is going to the destruction of western civilization and the demise of the nuclear family.

There is no separate movement vs terror group. The "movement" which started with the #BlackLivesMatter hashtag was created by the same group that run BLM now.

It went from generally peaceful protests to what you see now so fast that some people think they must be 2 different things.

These companies and other organizations that promote it only add to confusion. Why would these companies knowingly promote a terror group

except for ignorance and virtue signaling purposes.

Now some people in their fairy tale world think that they are NOT supporting the Terror group when they take part of a protest in the name

of Black Lives Matter but they are. #BlackLivesMatter is but a cool bumper sticker slogan to promote something much more nefarious.

https://www.heritage.org/progressivism/commentary/the-agenda-black-lives-matter-far-different-the-slogan

These are the kind of people you really empower when you promote BLM, because I have not seen any of this taking place:

Is BLM setting up urban outreach and mentoring? No.

Is BLM demanding better schools and safe community activities? No.

Is BLM paying for the funerals of these Black babies killed by violence? No.

Has BLM set up a GoFundMe or made donations to any of the destroyed—minority-owned—businesses in Minneapolis? Of course not.

watch with caution...triggering for sure

https://nypost.com/2020/07/29/nevada-sheriff-tells-library-that-supports-blm-not-to-call-911/

Another clueless woke group who have no idea what BLM is all about....A library of all places

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Nevada county sheriff told a local library not to bother calling 911 for help after it expressed support for Black Lives Matter, according to a report.

In a statement of diversity and inclusion, the Douglas County public library denounced “all acts of violence, racism and disregard for human rights,” The Reno Gazette-Journal reported.

“We support #BlackLivesMatter,” the statement, drafted by the county’s board of library trustees, continued. “We resolutely assert and believe that all forms of racism, hatred, inequality and injustice don’t belong in our society.”

But the message prompted Douglas County Sheriff Dan Coverley to post a sharply worded open letter on the sheriff’s office website, the Gazette-Journal reported.

“Due to your support of Black Lives Matter and the obvious lack of support or trust with the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office, please do not feel the need to call 911 for help,” Coverley wrote

.“I wish you good luck with disturbances and lewd behavior, since those are just some of the recent calls my office has assisted you with in the past.”

“Numerous Black Lives Matter protests have resulted in violence, property damage and the closing of local businesses, sometimes permanently,” the sheriff added. “To support this movement is to support violence and to openly ask for it to happen in Douglas County.”

The draft diversity statement was supposed to be considered by the board of trustees at a Tuesday meeting, but that discussion was tabled “due to [an] overwhelming amount of community response,” county spokeswoman Melissa Blosser told the outlet.

Coverley and Library Director Amy Dodson met for a discussion on Tuesday, and then issued a joint statement on the matter.

Coverley said his initial reaction to the diversity statement “was rooted in my belief that these issues need to be openly discussed in a way that values diversity and law enforcement.”

“This has been a difficult time to be a law enforcement professional and can be disheartening when we perceive that our office may be under attack,” he added.

Dodson chalked up the conflict to “an unfortunate circumstance of misunderstanding.”

“The library respects and supports the work of the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office and appreciates everything they do to keep our community safe,” she added.

This one is kinda funny.

Portland Whole Foods workers walk out after employee says he lost job for over anti-racism button

A Whole Foods worker walkout took place at a Portland store on Sunday afternoon after an  employee said he had to resign for refusing to take off a button that said "racism has no place here."

Dylan Woodruff, 23, said he was told on July 27 not to come back to work because of the button, Street Roots reported. Woodruff worked at Whole Foods' Laurelhurst store east of downtown Portland and was expected at Sunday's walkout, a spokesperson for Portland Jobs with Justice, a group supporting the walkout, told FOX Business.

PROTESTS OUTSIDE WHOLE FOODS CONTINUE AFTER WORKERS FILE DISCRIMINATION LAWSUIT

Whole Foods' website declares "Racism has no place here," but the button was not made by Whole Foods. The store's policy bans "any visible slogans, messages, logos or advertising that are not company-related, on any article of clothing."

"Firing a worker for wearing [Whole Foods'] own slogan is just another indignity on top of the unfair conditions private sector retail workers have been speaking out about for months," a spokesperson for Portland Jobs with Justice told FOX Business.

Woodruff had worked Whole Foods since 2018, Street Roots reported.

"I brought up the point that if the only problem with the button I was wearing was that it wasn't Whole Foods-made, I'd take it off if we could get some Whole Foods-made buttons," Woodruff said of his meetings with management, according to Street Roots.

Woodruff had already submitted his formal resignation, but Whole Foods accepted his resignation early and paid him through the previously set end date, a Whole Foods spokesperson told FOX Business.

Workers at Whole Foods' nearby Pearl location staged walkouts in June and July after one of their coworkers died of coronavirus.

"Retail giants such as Amazon-owned Whole Foods have seen an incredible surge in business since the pandemic and can afford to make things fair for the workers," the Portland Jobs with Justice spokesperson said.

Savannah-Kinzer-Getty-Images.jpg?ve=1&tl

Savannah Kinzer, center, reads employee demands during a protest in Cambridge, Massachusetts, on June 30, 2020. (Photo by Erin Clark/The Boston Globe via Getty Images)

Across the U.S. in Cambridge, Massachusetts, a group of workers who say they were punished for wearing BLM face masks have sued the company. The suit includes Savannah Kinzer, a white woman who says she was fired from Whole Foods for organizing a protest.

GET FOX BUSINESS ON THE GO BY CLICKING HERE

Whole Foods said she was fired for missing shifts, being late to work and leaving mid-shift, Reuters reported.

No police, no delivery’: Trucking co. owner tells Fox News his drivers won’t deliver to defunded cities

Good to see more businesses pushing back on this BLM defund police nonsense.

https://cdllife.com/2020/no-police-no-delivery-trucking-co-owner-tells-fox-news-his-drivers-wont-deliver-to-defunded-cities/

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/trucking-company-not-going-cities-pushing-defund-police

MLS fans say  FUCK BLM by booing  kneeling

https://nypost.com/2020/08/13/mls-fans-boo-players-for-kneeling-during-national-anthem/

Cry baby player upset that fans booed

“I think it was absolutely disgusting,” Dallas defender Reggie Cannon said after the match, Sky Sports reported. “You’ve got fans booing you for people taking a stand for what they believe in.”

Yes you can kneel to show what you believe but when they boo because they believe it is false then its not okay...standard hypocrisy

ABL's take on the matter

Goodyear is doing stupid shit now

https://www.wibw.com/2020/08/18/goodyear-employees-say-new-no-tolerance-policy-is-discriminatory/

Diversity training slide

goodyear.png

“Goodyear is committed to fostering an inclusive and respectful workplace where all of our associates can do their best in a spirit of teamwork. As part of this commitment, we do allow our associates to express their support on racial injustice and other equity issues but ask that they refrain from workplace expressions, verbal or otherwise, in support of political campaigning for any candidate or political party as well as other similar forms of advocacy that fall outside the scope of equity issues.”

Melissa Monaco, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company

agree with all of this. elite college educated white people - especially women - are a menace to society.

ever wonder why the leaders of movements like this are virtually always women? or why the most extreme left congresspeople are 95% women? 

they hate men, and they hate successful families and communities. god knows how this all ends, but in post-apocalypse tailsistan, only men will be allowed to vote.

Makes sense now. You're an incel. You are upset that women won't sleep with you, so you have a lot of pent-up anger and aggression. Just work out some and don't be a sexist. You'll find a woman to sleep with you then.

didn't your wife leave you for a refugee?

Guess I'm not on your "auto-ignore list" anymore. You like contradicting yourself don't you?

Nope. That was Ted talking out his ass. You do have a habit of buying into bullshit though, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

So....I have a question for you IncelTails. What kind of incel are you? Are you the type that is just angry that he can't have sex with a woman, or is it something deeper? Are you mad at women because they have the anatomy you desire?