Feds coming to Chicago

housepicks

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't do much but it makes the mayor angry and look bad, because she is a democrat that is a positive.

A far better, far quicker, far cheaper alternative strategy would be to send in a small team of maybe 5 guys and kill Lightfoot and her deputies. the same thing applies to the other cities, the root of the problem is the leadership, who ignore and encourage crimes, chasing bad guys is pointless if they are released unconditionally.

A far better, far quicker, far cheaper alternative strategy would be to send in a small team of maybe 5 guys and kill Lightfoot and her deputies. the same thing applies to the other cities, the root of the problem is the leadership, who ignore and encourage crimes, chasing bad guys is pointless if they are released unconditionally.

I'd rather see them arrested and the cities put under martial law

Chicago top cop on tv asking people to put their guns down.

It reminds me of how after the first 2 days of riots in MPLS, the city leaders asked people to stand down, and said faith leaders will be sent out to calm people, that night was the worst of the rioting. :laugh

Persuasion is a tough thing when you're dealing with thugs...pretty please just isn't enough.

You really have to be a special kind of dumb if you refuse fed help.  If nothing else, it gives your people a little break.  

House, I turned down an offer to help move from a place near river north this weekend.  I like to have my vehicle in one piece from these fuckheads.

Just saw some video with group of 15+ spooks shooting at another group of spooks Sunday night.